8. Fine, ignore me.

I don't know where Cameron went, Bart ordered pizza and were eating in the hotel plaza. Everyone is staring at me alot, and I think it's because they just found out that there new bestfriend has a twin sister or its because I have something in my teeth and everyone is afraid to tell me probably thinking I'll flip out again.

Great. They are probably assuming that I'm mentally unstable.

Which I'm not.

About 10 minutes has gone by and Cameron still hasn't shown up. I tell Dean that I will be right back and I get up and ask Bart what room Cameron is sleeping in. He tells me room 115. I don't even have to walk all the way to his room because he's sitting in the hallway eating pizza. Who gave him pizza? He sees me and finishes chewing, swallows and says " Cathy what do you want now?"

"I want you to tell me Why your acting like this."

He finally stands up "Cathy we are not doing this. Right now. Okay?" He starts walking back to the plaza

I stop him at the door leading into the plaza "No it's not okay! I thought you would of been happy to see me and-"

He cuts me off "Happy to see you?"He pauses to laugh "Catherine, you didn't even tell me GOOD BYE! And NOW you are only talking to me when it's convenient for you? Like I said before, you are lucky for the reaction I gave you." He walks past me and sits down at the table with everyone else. Next to Matt and Hayes

"You are such an ass! Do you know that?" Cameron flinches "I am at least trying to make up for what i did and you don't even care! You can't just be upset because I didn't say goodbye or because I was ignoring your calls, So what else is it? Huh? Why are you still upset with me?"

Cameron stands up causing his chair to fall back "I am not just upset with you Catherine! I am pissed off at you! You can not not say goodbye to me, ignore me while I am away to hang out with some airhead jock!"

"Okay now I SEE why you are upset!" I yell at him

"No you don't. So just shut up and sit down with airhead over there and eat pizza." Cameron says

"I took Psychology last year. So yeah. I know why you are upset-"

He cuts me off "PISSED OFF! NOT UPSET!" Everyone is staring at us, I don't think anybody wants to tell us anything because either
A) Scared to tell us to stop/calm down
B) our arguing is fun to watch
C) ⬆one of the above ⬆

"Fine! I know why your PISSED OFF its because you think you've been replaced, you think that I completely forgot about you and ignored you, for Dean. Well it turns out that when you left, I had no one Cameron, I was alone in the library and Dean rescued me... and at one point I thought he was you, but then I remembered that you left on this dumb tour and then I also remembered how I didn't say goodbye. Dean reminded me of you and I'm not gonna lie, I hated hanging out with him because he reminded me so much of you." I look at Dean and he smiles "I'm sorry Dean but it's true. And Dean isn't an airhead. He's far from."

"That is the most saddest thing I've ever heard in my entire life." Hayes says

Some other kid sitting across from him with the same blue eyes speaks up "Your only 15 you haven't even lived that long of a life."

"So Nash, it's still sad."Hayes tells Nash? What kind of name is Nash?

Cameron looks even more pissed off then he was before "Don't compare me to Dean."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean stands up and shouts from the other side of the table

Cameron walks over to Dean and shoves him, they start wrestling and swinging and throwing punches at each other. Great. "CAMERON!" but nobody is listening to me because there to busy trying to get Dean off of Cameron Or Cameron off of Dean....

*Half an hour later. Still in plaza"

Both Cameron and Dean has a busted bottom lip, Camerons cheek bone is bleeding while Dean's forehead is bleeding. Minor injuries...

"I'm gonna need to call every single one of your guys parents and them know what has happened today.."Bart says and leaves the plaza.

"Finally he has some work to do!" I say

"Is that all you came here to do was yell at me and nag about everything?" Cam asks me

"No..." I tell him

"Then why else did you come because I know for sure I didn't invite you." Cameron asks me.

"What do you mean? I thought that's why Bart sent me a letter and flyer.... in the letter he said that he asked you guys if you had any friends from home or any siblings that might want to come..." I tell Cameron

"He did ask. But I didn't tell him about you- well I did tell him about you, but I also told him NOT to invite you.." Cameron tells me adjusting his ice pack on his fist

"I don't understand. You didn't want me to come?" I ask. All the guys and mahogany get quiet

"Of course I didn't want you to come." Cameron says

"You are such an asshole! Do you know that?" Dean asks Cameron

"Shut up and go home! Or I'll make sure you go home willingly!" Cameron tells Dean he looks at me "And you! Cathy I'm not speaking to you. I'm done with you. Your dead to me." He leaves the plaza.