21

Is there a statistic where it shows you the possibility of a failed relationship that was forced?

I'm at the airport waiting for an uber, I don't want to call my mom right away because
one: I don't know what I'm going to say to her.
Two: I don't want her to call Cameron and ask why I left because I'm trying to keep it on the low about me leaving.
Three: my phone is dead

I cried the whole plane ride, I feel like I'm on my period because I was crying over Shawn and then I got really angry at myself for not staying with him... I then got really happy when I realized that I will never have to be on that tour again.
I think it's karma for faking my period.
Yeah it's definitely karma.
Dammit.

An uber pulls up next to me once I wave my arms in the air. He helps me load my stuff and asks me where I am going. "Oh are you home from collage? Is that why your crying? Because your happy to see your family."

I laugh because this uber is very outspoken "uh no I'm not coming from collage, I'm still in highschool-"

He chuckles "-ohh you were sent away to boarding school. I gotcha. Was there a lot of snobby people? Who thought they were to good for you."

"Yeah that's it...that's how it felt.. boarding school."

The drive was quick and next thing I know the uber is driving away and I'm knocking on the door to my house. My mom's car is in the driveway, so she's home.

It takes her approximately 2 minutes. I counted.
"Cathy! What a surprise!" She embraces me in a hug "You didn't tell me that you were on your way. I would of baked you a cake or something:"

She pushes me inside the house and grabs my stuff "Your not mad at me?" I ask

She makes a face "Mad at you for what?"

"About Dean, me and Cameron..."

She smacks my arm "Oh shit! I am mad at you, thanks for reminding me because them I would've baked you a cake."

She walks away towards the kitchen and I follow her "You can still bake me a cake."

She smiles "You don't deserve one, Now I need to go shopping for Cameron because I guess he needs a new...hold on-" she pulls her phone out and taps the screen with her index finger...aww you gotta love old people and technology. She smiles and then frowns "-a penny board? Is there a specific one he wants? Or can I get him a nickel board if they don't have a penny board?"

I laugh "There is no such thing as a nickel board but good job making me laugh."

"Whatever,now go unpack so we can go to the store. Probably tillys...were going to the mall and you better hurry because I don't want to go when it's dark out."

"But I don't want to go."

She rolls her eyes "Why not?"

Because your son is Satan who deserves nothing. Duh? "I'm jet lagged."

"Well that's bullshit,the plane ride was only a few hours. Now hurry up and let's go."

"I don't want to. I am going to take a nice scolding hot bath, in my own tub because it's been a very long day and THEN I'm going to take a nap in my own bed." I stomp out of the kitchen and run up the stairs before my mom chases after me and grabs my ankle, she's done it before.

I hear her open the front door "Fine be that way, but when I get back your stuff better be moved away from this door AND put away." The door slams.

*
It took me roughly 5 minutes to put ALL of my stuff away. It would of went by faster but I had to carry all the luggage up the stairs by myself and shove them in my closet. I almost chipped a nail.