24

When I got home yesterday from Dean's my mom gave me three lectures. Honestly I think Cameron is my mom's favorite because if it were him doing the things that I got lectured for He would've of just gotten a "Don't do it again." And that's its. Well since I'm not my mom's favorite I got a lecture for.
1) taking her car WITHOUT permission.
2) having sex (which I didn't, but since I showed up with dean's clothes on...it looked like I had sex)
3) being irresponsible and locking her keys in the car

Okay well first of all I understood why she would get mad that I took her car because I don't have my license and my mom could of gotten in trouble if I got pulled over. But I didn't so we're good with that.
Ummm secondly having sex, okay maybe she's being like that because I'm a girl and if it were Cameron she would probably care less because he can't get pregnant. Or maybe it was because it was with Dean who Cameron said 'attacked me and then attacked him' of course she would be upset about that because why would your teenage daughter go back to her attacker?

Ugh which leads me to the third reason she's pissed at me, I locked the keys in her car. Okay so she wasn't that pissed at me until she asked how I got in, I reminded her about me backing up into the neighbors car and how her trunk doesn't close properly, well I guess you could say I got four lectures.

After she lectured me I went upstairs and went to sleep.

*

Do you ever have to go pee SO bad at night but you don't want to get up because your too tired to get up so you just hold it for the night. Well I do that and this morning I practically ran to my bathroom as soon as I flushed the toilet my phone starts going off. Who in the hell could be calling this early in the morning?
I fast walk to my nightstand and look at my screen "MAHOGANY!" I pick up my phone, slide the green button and lay on my bed "Mahogany! Oh my gosh, how are you? Has anyone noticed that I left? Why'd you call so early?"

She smiles "it's not that early!"

I look at the time "Its five oh two in the morning"

She smiles "Well anyways I'm fine, I don't know if anyone has noticed, if they did then they haven't said anything besides I never really spoke to anyone besides you and Aaron. But gurlllll you need to explain what happened at the airport because I saw Shawn in the cafeteria when he came back and honestly I was surprised to see him back in the first place."

I shrug "He told me that I belong to Dean and that I 'deserve better' his exact words-"

She interrupts me "-but you deserve him! He's perfect for you-"

"-I told him but he said no, I don't know... it was depressing. He then told me he loved me and left-"

"-wait he left?" I nod "After he told you he loved you!" I nod again "I'm gonna kill him, if only he came out of his room...." she makes a face like she's plotting something

"-Mahogany please don't hurt him, well at least his face because it's the face of an Angel and-"

She smiles "-Why didn't you tell him that then? To keep him!"

"He isn't a necklace mahogany, I can't just 'keep him' besides he had his mind set, I just don't know why he had to leave so sudden, I understand I had a flight to catch but still.." I sigh "It was overwhelming.."

She laughs "I bet-"

My bedroom door opens and my mom walks in "Catherine wake- Oh good your awake. Go wash the dishes and throw out the kitchen garbage. When your finished I want to talk to you about what else I should get for Cameron for Christmas and I was wondering if I should get something for his friends.. you know, so they won't feel left out. Oh and you have to go shopping for camerom soon too before there isn't anything left."

I roll my eyes "How is there dishes in the sink? You didn't even cook last night and throw the garbage? Are you serious right now? It's barely five A.M.-"

"-Don't argue with me. Just do what your told." She leaves slamming the door shut behind her

"Ughhhh!"

"Should I call back later..at a better time?" Mahogany asks

"No, Your fine it just sucks because Cameron is her favorite and stuff."

"Would she of made him do those chores that early in the morning?" She asks

I get up and go to my bathroom, I place my phone by my toothbrush holder and grab my toothbrush. As I'm wetting my toothbrush I tell her "She would of never made Cameron do those chores in the first place. Let alone this early in the morning."

I begin to brush my teeth when she asks
"Has she always been like this to you?"

I spit the toothpaste out "No.." I rinse and spit "Only recently because she has the idea that I slept with Dean yesterday-"

She squeals "Oh mah GOSH! Tell me more!"
And then looks confused " I don't understand, I though you love Shawn. Why would you sleep with Dean?"

I place my toothbrush in its holder and grab my phone. I walk to my closet "I do love Shawn and I didn't sleep with Dean...It's just Because of what I came home in yesterday after JUST talking to Dean. Its a long story on why I'm wearing his briefs and one of his shirts-"

She laughs "-Well it's a good thing I have time, tell me everything!"

"Your so stubborn, lemme put some pants on first so I can go for a jog and tell you when I'm not in my house."

"Okay. Should I put some pants on too?"

I put some joggers on and I look at mahogany on my screen "your not wearing any pants?" I slide my tennis on, grab my earphones and walk downstairs, I don't know where my mom is but I still stay quiet when I sneak out the front door.

She laughs "Why would I be wearing pants? I have my own hotel room."

I shrug "True." I put the earphones in "okay well let's start with my bubble bath getting ruined."

She laughs "okay."

I tell her everything...