When You Fall Asleep On Him

Team Karasuno
Hinata
"Again!" You gave a small yawn as you tossed the ball into the air for Hinata, after he spiked it he cheered as you clapped. "You ready to go now?" He gave a nod with a grin as he came up to you. "I guess so. Hang on." You gave a confused look only to see him bend down and tie his shoe, you smiled then bent down on your knees and laid your head on his shoulder. "Okay we ca-. Ooh." Hinata moved slightly on for you to lay your head on his chest, he turned a bright red then smiled and hugged you. "Hey, (Y/n)." You gave a small groan just before he picked you up off the ground. "I love you."
Sugawara
"Hey sweetheart." You smiled once Sugawara sat next to you in the stands as others did the same since there was an assembly. He smiled as well then gave a small wave at Yachi before pecking your head as some of his teammates sat next to him. You held onto his arm as the assembly went on, Sugawara talked with his friends before they each looked towards you. "(Y/n) are you going to." "She sleeping?" "I-I can wake if you want." Sugawara shook his head towards Yachi as Tanaka smirked and tried poked you before Suga slapped his hand. "She's fine." Sugawara held your hand that held his arm and chuckled as Tanaka rubbed his hand with duck lips.
Tanaka
You held onto Tanaka's arm once he sat next to you on the bus, you smiled and greeted the rest of the team and made small talk as they came onto the bus. "Maybe." Tanaka laughed as he looked at you still holding onto his arm and leaving against him before speaking to Sugawara. "Isn't that right (Y-)." He stopped speaking once he looked down to see you asleep with your legs curled on the seat, he smiled and pecked the top of your head before speaking to Noya next. He held onto your hand and tried to talk quietly with light pink cheeks each time he felt you move slightly.
Daichi
Daichi smiled once you sat next to him on your couch after the two of you went to your house before he had to go to practice. "Sure." You turned on the tv then gave him the remote, he smiled taking it as you laid your head on his shoulder and hugged his arm. He smiled more before looking over at his phone, he texted Suga back and looked down at your sleeping form. He smiled with blush and hugged you closer, kissing your forehead with slightly blushing cheeks. "My team can be with out me for a little while..I can't be with out you for a little while though."
Tsukishima
Your and Tsukishima's back pressed together as you sat on the couch at his house, his was cleaning his new sport glasses while you scanned through a book before shutting hit and laying your head back with a small sigh. "(Y/n)." Tsukishima called for the second time, he glanced over to see you asleep on his back facing couch cushions. He sighed and pulled back, he held you before you hit the couch and pushed you on the other side of it. He continued to sit at the end of the couch, he glanced at your sleeping form then back forward with a head shake. "Sleeping. Great guest."
Yamaguchi
You smiled when you sat behind Yamaguchi on the floor in the gym while Ukai gave a meeting. "A-aren't you going to speak?" You gave a smile laugh as you laid your head on his slightly arched back. "Uh huh but I'm rest first. He talks a lot." Yama gave a small chuckle with red cheeks as he took a glance at you. "She's right." Yama stopped answering Ukai's question once he turned his head to see you asleep on him with your hands on his shoulders. "I-I well, she's asleep." He gave a big grin as he rubbed the back of his neck and held onto one of your hands with the other.
Nishinoya
You sat behind Noya in class after his class was crammed into yours since there wasn't a substitute. His arm was behind him on your desk as he faced the front as the teacher spoke, he smiled feeling your head lay on his arm. "Hey (Y/n) are you go-." He stopped after taking a peek to see you asleep with your (h/c) hair slightly over his face. He blushed when he turned back to the front, trying to move his arm slightly so he could get comfortable. "Never mind Doll face."
Ukai
You gave a small laugh as you sat next to Ukai on the couch at his house, he did the same then gave a smirk and set down his year book. "Yeah, my high school days were something." You smiled then held onto his arm before he used it to answer his phone, so you leaned your back against his shoulder and took the year book. "I'll go check." As he closed the phone and about to get up he looked at you about to speak before seeing you asleep on him. He gave a smirk and tried to move but instead gave a small chuckle sigh and put an arm around you, pecking the back of your head. "Guess I'll check later."
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Hey Baby girl." You smiled as you walked into Kuroo's house to see him laying on the couch, on his stomach, facing the tv. "Hey." He smiled once you walked over to him before sitting on top of him. "Comfy." You smiled then laid on him, on your side, head on his shoulder and legs curled up. "Uh huh." Kuroo glanced up to hear his phone go off on the coffee table in front of him, he tried to sit up but once he glanced back at you trying to tell you to where get up, he just smirked. "Love you Baby girl." He laid back down and twisted his loose arm back and held your hand as you laid asleep on him, shutting his eyes as well once his phone stopped ringing.
Kenma
You were at Kenma's house playing a game on your phone with your forehead to his back as he played on a consul. You gave a sigh and turned off your phone, leaning up and resting on his back with your hands on his shoulders and your chin on a shoulder as well. "Lose again..?" "No, made it to the next level but it got tiring." He gave an 'Oh' and continued to play his game as you watched. "Do you want to tr-." He stopped speaking seeing you asleep, your cheek on his shoulder, he looked down then at his tv, he placed a hand onto yours while the other was on the controller. "Tiring..."
Lev
Lev gave you a big wave and a smile seeing you come into the gym, he stood up with blushing cheeks as you cake up to him with open arms. "Hey Lil cutie." "Hey Lev." He kissed the top of your head, then crouched down on his knees and pecked your lips. You smiled and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back with his chin on your shoulder. All of your weight leaned on him, making him give a confused look before looking at Hinata staring at you. "She uh. Fall asleep." Lev smirked then stood back up still with you in his arms and walked towards the bench. "Lev!" "Sh."
Inuoka
"Hey." Inuoka smiled seeing you approach him as he sat on the bench taking a break from a small practice game, him and a few Karasuno and Fukurodani players joined in. You grabbed his hand and held close to your face, your hair covering where his hair was at, while he answered his phone. A couple of minutes later he shut it only to pull your hair back, about to speak before he chuckled seeing you asleep. "How do you fall asleep holding someone's hand?" He chuckled as he pecked your head and pull you to his shoulder.
Fukunaga
You blushed with a small laugh as you sat next to Fukunaga on the couch at his house, he gave you a smile as he played with strands of your hair as you held his arm. "You're so strange." You pulled the hair from his fingers only for him to pick them back up, you smiled and gave a head shake as you held him more and curled your legs. "I love y-." He looked down at you to see you asleep, he gave a small smile before it faded and he held your hand and rubbed his thumb across it. "Sleep tight..strange one."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You gave small giggles as you sat with Bokuto at the gym, both of you sitting on the floor with backs against the wall as you watched videos of Akaashi's face expression after Bokuto hit a spike. He laughed as you held his arm, after a while he slowed down his laughing and tried to chuckle quietly. "Pretty girl why aren't." Bokuto gave white eyes seeing you asleep on his arm, he smiled and gave an eye roll once you slightly moved.
Akaashi
You smiled once you saw Akaashi after he opened up the room door his team stayed in for the night. "No one is in the room yet so I thought I'd come in here." Akaashi opened up the room door, he seemed to be the only one as well. "They went to go see if the gym was open." You held onto Akaashi's arm as the two of you sat back against the wall, he scrolled through the pics the coach took while you watched. Bokuto came through the door shortly after only to give a confused look. "Haha, is she asleep?" Akaashi looked down to see you asleep on his arm, he placed a hand in yours that was on his arm. "Guess so." He smirked once Bokuto gave a whispering yell as he walked out the door.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Hold stilllll." You gave a small sigh as you sat on the couch at your house with Oikawa sitting next to you, your legs across his knees as he placed a napkin on your cut you recently got. "Clumsy aren't you cutie?" You smiled with a tint of blush as you held onto his arm as he wiped the dirt off. "I wasn't clumsy." "Uh huh." He gave a big grin when he looked at you about to speak but smiled seeing you asleep on him. "Told you I was comfy." He pulled you to him and more on him as he wrapped his arms around you and kissed your cheek as you slightly moved then whispered in your ear. "Love you."
Iwaizumi
You smiled once you sat on the couch at Iwaizumi's house you leaned back against his arm as you sat on the side of him. "Not sure." You gave a small frown after asking him if he had any up coming games as you scrolled through your phone before turning and laying in your side. "Come in?" "Hey!" Iwaizumi gave a nod once Oikawa came through the door, he then stopped and gave an eyebrow raise. "Too busy being a pillow?" Iwaizumi looked down at your sleeping form and smirked, holding onto your hand. "Yeah now shut up." "Geez! She'll probably hit you anyways."
Kyoutani
You sat next to Kyoutani on the bench during the team's breaks, Karasuno did warm ups and Yachi took over in passing out water bottles so you joined Kyoutani. He looked at you from the corner of his eye after you grabbed abs held his arm, he gave light pink tint on his cheeks before looking away. "I think    Yachi needs y-." Kyoutani stopped speaking to see you asleep on his shoulder, hugging his arm still. "Hah-." Oikawa went quite after Kyoutani brung his finger to his lips, giving him a cold stare before holding your hand and looking back at you.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You giggled as you sat on the ground with Tendou, on the room where his team stayed at for the tight, you were just visiting him. He laid on the floor on his back as you sat away from him, tying his shoe since you would sing to him. He smiled seeing you use his leg as a pillow and softly sang along with him as he shut his eyes. "Awe why." He smiled seeing you asleep, then made a weird face trying to move his leg out from under you. "Tendou." "I'm trying." He whispered trying to go to his teammate, still with you sleeping as he tried to move his leg, but gave up.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You smiled with an eye roll once Terushima jumped onto your couch after putting in a movie, he pulled your head back to where you laid against him with his arm around your shoulder. "This movie is hilarious." "Better be." "You know I don't do romantic movies." You smiled and giggled as he mumbled those words with a kiss on your hand. "Why aren't you." Terushima gave a smirk seeing you asleep, he pushed your hair to the side just to make sure. He then chuckled and pecked the side of your head rubbing your arm. "Now you can't get mad at me when I fall asleep." He kissed your hand that he held with a chuckle. "Love you."
Other
Akiteru
"Good play." You smiled as you hugged Akiteru after your practice game, he gave you a peck on the forehead before the two of you got into his car so he could take you home since the game ended late. You hugged onto his arm as he drove you home, he gave light pink cheeks as you laid your head down. "When's your next real game (Y/n)?" He looked down to see your sleeping form, he gave a chuckle as he continued to drive.

(So sorry for slow updates! Just been busy and just *random hand signals* anyway hoped you enjoyed XD)