When You're Sick

(These might be a little long)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
Hinata waited in the gym for you as everyone piled in. His eyes narrowed in confusion after seeing you weren't there, he then asked Ukai sensei. "What?! She's sick?!" "Hinata wait!" You groaned as you got out of bed and cleared your throat once you opened the door. "Hinata what are you d-" He cut you off with a hug before he pulled you to your couch in your living room and sat you down as he ran around looking for a blanket ignoring you. "Shoyo?!" He stopped and gave a terrified face and gasp before he gave his grin. "I thought it'd be a good idea to come be by you when you're sick." You smiled as you sniffled, Hinata sat next to you after pulling a thin blanket over you. You leaned over on his shoulder as he held your hand and shut his eyes as you did the same. "What about practice?" "Oh, its fine." "What about Kageyama?" "Ooh!"
Sugawara
"Oh...I see. I'll be back." Sugawara ran to your house after hearing from Kiyoko that you were sick and went home earlier. As you opened the door your (e/c) eyes widened as Sugawara hugged you tightly. "How are you feeling?" You smiled as he pulled away and placed a hand on your forehead. "I'm fine Suga." He gave a small smile as he led you to the couch. "I don't want to get you sick." "It's fine. I won't." You smiled as he opened up his arms as he sat on the couch with his arms open. You joined him and laid your head halfway on his shoulder and chest, he pulled you close to him and threw his Karasuno jacket over your and kissed your forehead as your eyes fluttered shut. "Try to rest up okay?" "Okay." He stroked your (h/c) hair as he started to fall asleep as well, once you coughed he'd lift up his head to check on you and give you another kiss on the forehead before pulling you close, trying to fall back asleep with you.
Tanaka
You were on the bus going to a tournament with Team Karasuno. As you sat on the bus next to Tanaka your stomach started to growl and you started to feel light headed. Seconds later you threw up on Tanaka. "Ahh!" "I'm sorry." Tanaka carried you bridal style off the bus and into one of the rooms they were going to sleep in for the night. "Haha. It's fine." You smiled as he put you down and placed a mat and blankets across the floor. He helped you lay down in it and sat next to you. "As long my Baby is okay." You smiled as you rolled on your side and started to fall asleep. Once you did Tanaka placed a wet rag Kiyoko gave him on your head and stayed in the room till he was dragged out by Daichi and Nishinoya for the match.
Daichi
Daichi held your gym bag as he waited outside the classroom for you, he smiled before it faded after Kiyoko told him you left school early. "Thank you Ukai sensei." "Hey where's Daichi going?!" You laid in bed on your side as you heard a knock at your door, you said 'come in' but you weren't sure if they heard or not. You rolled over, about to get up before you stayed and smiled seeing Daichi there holding your gym back with a small smile. "Are you alright?" You have a nod as Daichi walked up to you, setting down his things before sitting on the edge of your bed. "I just wanted to see if you we-." He stopped in the middle of his sentence as you sat up and hugged him, he hugged you back as he held your hand once you laid down. "Try to get some sleep. I'll be here if you need anything." He kissed your forehead as your (e/c) eyes fluttered shut with his doing the same shortly after its his hand holding up his head.
Tsukishima
"Hinata. Where's (Y/n)?" Tsukishima stood over Hinata as he stared at him with narrowed eyes as Hinata cowered in fear. "S-she's sick!" "Hm?"
"T-Tsukki!?" You opened the door only to see Tsukishima standing there? Your (e/c) eyes widened as he let himself in. "Uh? T-." "You're sick?" You nodded as you sat on your couch with him walking to your kitchen. He came back shortly after and placed a wet rag on your head before pushing your head down on the couch. "Sleep. It's best for you now." You smiled and gave a nod as you got comfortable he stood over you and put his Karasuno jacket over you. "I'll check up on you after practice. And to get my jacket." You gave him a nod as he pressed the rag on you more and gave you a kiss on the hand before he left your house and gave a small smirk.
Yamaguchi
"She's not here." Yamaguchi smile faded at Tsukishima as he waited inside the gym for you so you the both of you could practice together. "Don't get down Yama. She's just at home sick." He gave a nod to Daichi before leaving the gym. "What about our practice Yama?" You sniffed as you opened up the door then smiled seeing Yamaguchi there handing you a card. "Awe, Yama." He blushed as you kissed his cheek, he then gave a small giggle before sitting next to you on the couch. "I heard you were sick so.." You smiled as well as you nodded and sniffles holding the get well card he got you. "Yeah. I don't want to get you sick though." "I-it's okay, as long as you're going to get better." You kissed his cheek again as you laid your head on his shoulder before you sneezed, causing him to lightly chuckle as he pulled you close as your (e/c) eyes fluttered shut after feeling a kiss on your forehead.
Nishinoya
It was winter and the team continued to practice in the gym for the spring tournament that was coming up. As you watched and kept score of the two on two teams you stared to sneeze constantly. "You okay?" You nodded as you sniffed seeing Noya holding the volleyball in his arm as he gave you a smile. "Yeah, I'm fine. Go finish up." He nodded and gave you a kiss on the cheek before running back to the court. Seconds later you sneezed more and louder, making everyone stop and look at you. "I think imma take her home Ukai sensei." He gave a nod and Noya walked you home with you wrapped in his Karasuno jacket. "There. All warm?" You smiled and blushed as Noya continued to tuck you in on the couch, he gave you a kiss on the forehead with a smile. "Thank you Nishi." He gave a grin before he left your house and ran back to practice.
Ukai
"Ukai sensei? Where are you going?" Ukai turned around only to see Tanaka and Noya standing behind him both with confusing looks as he closed shop. "I thought I'd close up early. It's cold for anyone to come out here plus
(Y/n)'a not feeling to good." Tanaka and Noya giggled and wiggles their eyebrows as Ukai walked away with an eye roll. "Knock, Knock." You smiled as you sat on the couch wrapped in blankets turning off the tv after Ukai entered your home. "Hey?" He saw your confused look and smirked telling you he closed shop early, then he handed you a small plastic bag. You smiled till it faded seeing it was cough medicine. "It's the best thing the store had." You smiled as he sat next to you and gave you a peck on the cheek as he poured the medicine in the cap. "Eww." He laughed as you laid your head on his shoulder as he kissed your hand and stoked his thumb across it till you fell asleep as he did they same.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
"Hey? Beautiful, you alright in there?" Your (e/c) eyes narrowed in confusion after hearing Kuroo bang on the girl's locker room bathroom. You stood up and opened the door seeing his eyes widened as he took a step back. "She..doesn't look to good..Kuroo.." Kuroo gave a nod as he placed his hand on his forehead then slightly pulled you to him by your waist. "Come on Baby girl, let's get you a place to lie down.." You smiled and slightly sniffled as Kuroo took you to the room you and Kiyoko slept in, he sat crisscross next to you as Kenma bring him a trash can then left the room. He looked back at you as you laid on your side sniffling still with a small cough. "Thanks
Kur-Kur." He made a 'Tch' sound as he pecked your forehead and started to rub your back until your (e/c) eyes fluttered shut. He kissed you again then walked out of the room, shutting the door quietly behind him.
Kenma
Kenma didn't have practice today and neither did Karasuno do the two of you decided to spend the day together. "Uh..(Y/n)?" Kenma waited outside of your house with his phone is his hand, he was about to txt you but you opened the door or to make him widened his eyes more. "I'm sorry Kenma..im not feeling good.." "Oh, should..I come back later or.." You gave a small smile but it faded into a bigger one after he let himself in and sat on your couch. You sat next to him and surprisingly he let you lean on his shoulder. You watched him played his game until your (e/c) eyes fluttered shut as you held onto his arm. After you fell asleep he put down his phone and felt your forehead, he laid you on the couch without waking you up before he returned with wet rag. He placed it in your forehead and sat on the ground next to your sleeping face and played his game until you wake up.
Lev
You promised Lev a one on one game as you stepped into the gym Lev waved at you with a big smile until it faded as you stepped in with a red nose as you gave a couple of coughs. "(Y/n), are you okay?" You gave a smile and a nod as he walked up to you. "I'm fine Lev. I just have a small cold." He gave a little frown as he pulled you close to him and felt your forehead. "You don't feel fine..maybe we'll practice some other time." You gave him a confused look before he grabbed his jacket and put it around you and took you to the room where you and the other girls stayed. "Comfy?" You smiled as he pulled you close to him, you sat in his lap as you laid your head on his chest as he tucked you in blankets. "Uh huh." He chuckled and pulled you closer as you kissed his cheek before sneezing and falling asleep before Kiyoko entered the room. "Shh."
Inouka
Inouka smiled as he stood in position behind the net but his smile soon faded after seeing just Kiyoko exit from the girl's locker room. The match stared and his smile haven't appeared yet, even after he scored a point. After the practice match he decided to go see where you were. "Hinata?" "Ooh! I-Inouka?!" "Where's (Y/n)?" "S-she's?!" "She's sick." "Excuse me." You ipened up your apparent door only to see Inouka standing there with a small smile. "In-" he cut you off with a tight hug before pulling away and kissing your forehead. "I see someone told you I was sick." He gave a small smile then nodded as he pulled your wrist to the couch and pulled you by him. "Just rest." You smiled and laid your head on his chest as he held his hand to your forehead every now and then as your (e/c) eyes were shut as his did the same.
Fukunaga
"(Y/n)?" Fukunaga waited outside your home then knocked again. Karasuno didn't have practice today so Fukunaga went to go spend time with you. Once you opened the door his eyes glanced up as he took a step back. You sniffled as you held a tissue to your nose with a smile. "Hey you." He let himself in, as you closed the door he was already out of sight, you sat back down on the couch and put a blanket over you, seconds later, Fukunaga cane back with a damped rag and placed it on your forehead. "Awe, thanks but it's just a." "Welcome." You smiled as he sat down beside you, you scooted towards him and laid your head on his shoulder before he laid down and pulled you beside him. You blushed as you laid on his chest, he blushed as well. He stayed quiet and stared at the celling, every time you coughed he glance at you then back up and let you keep sleeping.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Hey, hey, hey! There's my
pretty..gah!" You narrowed your eyes as you stepped into the gym with a stuffy nose as you gave small coughs, seconds later he ran up to you and started to exam you. "She's sick idiot." "I knew that Akaashi!" You placed your hand on his mouth before pulling it away as he stared at you. "Shh." He chuckled as he pulled your head to his chest, he helped you sit down in a chair then brung you his jacket and wrapped you in it. "Feeling better?" You gave a shrug with a smile as he gave a smile back, then he sat by you and pulled down your head to his shoulder. "Try to rest up." You gave a confused look but after he kissed your hand your eyes fluttered close, his did to shortly after and began to snore.
Akaashi
"I'll be back." "Hey! Akaashi?!" Akaashi knocked on your door once more before he opened it and stepped in side. "(Y/n). It's Akaashi." He heard you say his name and the second he did he walked over to the bathroom to see the door open and you sitting against the wall. "I'm sorry I'm just." "Sick, I know." He felt your head then your cheeks, he helped you up off the ground and took you to the couch. You smiled as he did the same but only slightly, he left then can came bag with a damped rag and placed it on your head and took a seat next to you. "Just try to rest up. I'll be here." You smiled as you laid your head on his chest with his a around you, giving you a small kiss on the forehead as you slowly fell asleep with him doing the same after.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
"Eww!" You sneezed again but this time on Oikawa as you let him into your home. You narrowed your eyes at him as he gave a dork face back. "What?!" "I don't feel good." He stopped walking then grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him into his chest hugging you tightly. "Why didn't you tell me!" He chuckled as he pulled back with a kiss on your forehead. He then pulled you and pushed you lightly to the couch and sat next to you, before you could sneeze again he covered your mouth. "I don't need you getting me sick." You gave a small chuckle as he pulled your head to his chest. "Just sleep it off." You rolled your eyes as he put an arm around you and kissed your head again, your (e/c) eyes started to flutter shut before you sneezed again on his jacket. "Agh! Gross!"
Iwaizumi
"Iwaizumi!" Iwaizumi turned his head from the court only to see Oikawa running up to him. "What?" "(Y/n) is sick!" "Okay?" "She almost threw up on me!" He sighed then nodded and followed Oikawa to you, you were in the girl's locker room as he knocked on the door. "(Y/n)." You opened the door with your nose all red and eyes watering as Iwaizumi and Oikawa flinched with a gasp. "Hm.." Oikawa ran off while Iwaizumi put a hand on your forehead. "Come here." You laid your head in his chest before he walked you to the room you and the other girls stayed in. "Iwaizumi..I'm fine." "Yeah and Oikawa isn't annoying." You gave a small laugh as he did the same with a smirk as the two of you sat down. He put a blanket over you he pulled you close to him, kissing the side of your forehead. "Try to rest up. I don't want you to get the team sick." He chuckled as you did the same as your (e/c) eyes fluttered shut with a smile.
Kyoutani
"Hey?! MadDog?! Where are you going?" Kyoutani kept walking out of the gym as Oikawa yelled at him, he kept a straight face as he knocked on the girl's room door. "(Y/n)." "Uh..she's in the." "I'm right here." Kyoutani turned around and gave a nod as you went for a hug, he put his hand to your head then cupped your cheeks shortly after. "You're warm." You gave a small nod, you eyes slightly widened as he kissed your forehead and grabbed your wrist and led you down the hallway. "K-Kyoutani?" You realized you were at the nurses office, it was empty but it was unlocked. You waited out side, he then came back with a bottle of cough medicine and handed it to you. "Take or when you get back to the room." He kissed your forehead and headed back towards the gym area, you smiled and headed back to the room, reading the ingredients on the bottle.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
"Hey?! Open up it's just me." Tendou then put his ear on the door then opened it. He stepped inside your house with a confused face seeing that no one was home. "(Y/n)?" He walkied through the house then opened up a door, he gave a small smile seeing it was your room, he walked inside and looked around for you. "Ahh!" He turned around and gave you a smirk seeing you were in the bathroom then it faded as he noticed your red nose and cheeks. "What are you doing here?!" "I just came to check on you. Kiyoko told me you were sick." You gave a nod as he approached you and pulled you close to him kissing your forehead. "Now go lay down." He pulled you to the bed and lightly pushed you on it, he then jumped in the other side and pulled you close to him. "Get some rest." "Tendou let go I have to." He held you down in his chest and kissed your cheek. "No getting up." Seconds later you threw up on his shirt. "I'm sorry..I did try to tell you."
Team Johzenji
Terushima
"You sure?" "Yes." Terushima sighed as he walked away from Daichi with a smirk as he left Karasuno's gym. He then knocked on your door, you opened it with a big smile as he gave a smirk then titled his head. "You look fine." You have a small chuckle as you let him in and he immediately dropped his gym back and sat on the couch. "Yeah because it's just a cold." You sat next to him he pulled you to his side quickly and gave you a kiss just before you sneezed. "Well either way your stuck with me." You giggled as he kissed you forehead again the pulled you down with him and held you tightly in his arms. "Just sleep and get better. You know my teammates and I are wild." You smiled and kissed his cheek before you laid back down on him as he stroked your (h/c) hair before you sneezed again in him. "Don't get me sick!"

(Hello there...sorry if these suck I kinda ran out of ideas but! Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon!)