First Kiss

Team Karasuno
Hinata
After Hinata hit a quick spike during a practice match against Fukurodani you ran up to him cheering along with the others. You hugged him tightly as he did the same back, once you pulled away, both with smiling faces, you pecked his lips lightly, leaving him frozen before he jumped in the air cheering.
Sugawara
You decided to help out Kiyoko since you had nothing else to do. You were holding water bottles as you waited at the top of a hill for Team Karasuno to run up it. Once they did you pasted out drinks. Sugawara smiled as you handed him one, after you did you hugged him and told him he was doing great you pecked his lips softly before returning to passing out drinks. He blushed and he grinned the whole time while doing warm ups.
Tanaka
Tanaka and the other members on his side of the team cheered after he hit a spike. He noticed you were cheering as well and ran up to you, you were going to give him a hug but he kissed you deeply, leaving you flustered while he ran back to the court swinging his shirt in the hair while Noya high five him twice, one for the spike and the other for kissing you.
Daichi
You were walking with Daichi to practice before you headed home after school. As you and him watched the team already practicing you hugged him but after you pulled away he pulled you back and kissed you before another hug and telling you goodbye. You blushed as you walked away as Daichi did the same inside the gym.
Tsukishima
You were walking with Tsukishima after school since you didn't have to help Hinata study English. You were making small talk more than usual while he stayed quiet, he started to get annoyed and that's went he put his hand over your mouth then removed it and pecked you slightly before walking away with a wave. You stood there and blushed as you watched Yamaguchi cheer next to Tsuki after running up to him.
Yamaguchi
You were with Team Karasuno at a tournament match, after Yamaguchi volunteered to take Hinata place in the match you ran up to him since he was shaking so badly. You didn't know how to calm him so you just gave him a small kiss on the lips telling him everything will be fine before you hugged him and walked away. He blushed shortly after he stepped on the court with a small smile and before he could serve.
Nishinoya
You laughed as you stood next to Noya as he stood over Tanaka and other player from Nekoma at the barbecue cook out. As the the two of them we're bowing down, you slowed down your laughter as Noya turned to you doing the same you then quickly pecked his lips before the two guys stared to cheer and gasp. You and Nishinoya kept giggling the whole time before returning back to eating.
Ukai
Ukai was walking you home since you pasted by him as he was closing up shop. The two of you held hands and did small talk about the team and the funny moments that happened during tournaments. You hugged him as the two of you reached your house, he hugged you back tightly with both arms and before you could open your door he bring your lips to his, leaving the both of you blushing as you said good night and goodbye to one another.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
It was the last day of the practice matches. Kuroo helped you put all the bags in the back of the van bus with a frown as you did the same. After that you hugged him tightly as he did the same back, after he pulled away you pulled him back and kissed his lips deeply saying you'll be back for more practicing matches with the team before the spring tournament. He smirked and hid his blushing cheeks as you did the same with a smile and another hug.
Kenma
You and Kenma were sitting in the grass during a barbecue cook out. He was playing on his phone as you were doing the same, you felt awkward and turned off your phone but when you looked at Kenma, he collided your lips with his. The both of you pulled back, both blushing as you looked back at each other then up at Kuroo who was cheering along with Hinata down the hill.
Lev
You noticed Lev wasn't himself during the practice matches against Karasuno, after you checked on him you found out that he wanted you to cheer for his team instead. You smiled as you signaled him to crouch down and when he did you kissed his lips and told him you would. He blushed as he stood back up smiling and chuckling and pulled you in for a hug.
Inouka
You were giving Karasuno water bottles during their break at the tournament against Nekoma. You saw Inouka looking at you so you took him a bottle he smiled and chugged the water bottle before handing back to you. You laughed as you hugged him then when you pulled back he smiled and pecked your lips before going back into the game.
Fukunaga
You were out at the barbecue cook out, you noticed Fukunaga playing with the tongs and went up to him. He looked up at you trying to hand to you pieces of food but you rejected telling him you had to go help the girls soon. He nodded and looked down, you couldn't tell if he was upset or not but you leaned over and pecked his lips after you caught his attention by calling his name. He blushed after you walked away, before he smiled others gasped behind him.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You watched Bokuto flip out during a practice match after he missed a spike. You never seen him so mad, you rushed to him as he stared at the ground, you cupped his cheeks and tried to calm him. He looked up at you and when he did you kissed him deeply and told him you believed in him. He smirked as he watched you leave the court then he yelled at Akaashi and watched others hit the ball with blushing cheeks.
Akaashi
You ran up to Akaashi and hugged him after his team won the match against Karasuno, but you had to wait till everyone left to do so. You released and walked beside him, seconds later he pulled your wrist and pecked your lips thanking you for supporting him. You blushed and looked away, he looked away to but only to see Bokuto cheering.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You had your (e/c) eyes narrowed at Oikawa as he made childish faces at you. He continued to laugh as he tried to hug you, you were about to tell him stop but his lips pressed to yours. You backed away and he smiled and hugged you again before waving off goodbye as he got dragged away by Iwaizumi leaving you a blushing mess and other girls growling.
Iwaizumi
Iwaizumi came up to you after seeing that you and your team was upset. You tried to deny that you were and you told him you were proud. He rolled his eyes and lifted up your chin pecking your lips before giving you a hug and walking back to his team as you blushed.
Kyoutani
You were putting up stacked towels for your team before Kyoutani came up to you and handed you more towels. You smiled and before you could eat away you stood up on your tippy toes and pecked his lips. You walked away with blushing cheeks and a smile as his serious face had a tint of pink.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You ran into Tendou and his teammate on your way to the gym while they were having a stare down with two members of Team Aobajosai. You caught his attention and he immediately ran to you and hugged you. You wished him good luck and before he pulled away from the hug completely, he pecked your lips softly before one last hug. You and him both blushed lightly as you both went your separate ways.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You watched your team step on the court as they were about to go against Johzenji. Terushima saw you and ran up to you, he hugged you as you wished him good luck as the rest of walked by toward the court. As he pulled back he kissed you deeply before running off with his team. You blushed as he did the same as you watched him and his teammates jump and cheer in the air onto the court.

(Hello there! Hope you enjoyed this more to come soon! X))