Your And His First Time 🧡

*faints*

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
Shoyo's cheeks tinted as he gasped when you crawled onto his lap and straddled him. You smiled as you nuzzled your head into his chest. "You're so cute," you whispered. Shoyo nervously laughed as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close. "Y-you are cuddly today," he mumbled. "But I am enjoying it! D-don't think I'm not!" Today wasn't like any other Friday. Usually, you and Shoyo would be at the gym practicing or the park when school ended. As soon as the bell rang for classes to end, the weather turned for the worst. Instead of having Shoyo bike all the way home in the pouring rain, the two of you got a ride from Kiyoko back to your place. Now the two of you were stuck inside and lounging around in your bedroom. After hearing Shoyo explain himself, you grinned and started to kiss his cheeks. "I haven't had you all to myself in a while," you said. Shoyo started to get more flustered as his expression went dazed to the feeling of you smothering him with your lips. "This feels so nice," he whispered. After saying that, he started to squirm and slightly laugh out nervously, but you took that as a sign to continue. Shoyo fell backward on the bed, and he tilted his head to the side as he hummed. You then gently kissed up to his ear and nibbles on his lobe, and that caused him to gasp again and grip your sides. After you and Shoyo both realized that he had gotten aroused by your love-bite, neither of you made any type of movement. "I'm sorry! I-I didn't mean to." You silenced Shoyo by placing a hand over his mouth. "I meant to," you whispered. "I love you, Shoyo. I want you to be my first." After you removed your hand, Shoyo kissed you deeply, and the two of you proceeded to make one another flustered.

Tobio Kageyama
"Stop walking away from me and listen to me for a second!" Tobio shouted. After hearing his tone get higher, you stopped walking and turned to him. You glared at him as if he was going to regret ever yelling at you. You were away at a retreat with your team. You constantly asked and begged Tobio to come to your game tomorrow, but he refused to go. The two of you broke out into an argument on the phone, and you hung up after he said his priorities were first. When you weren't answering your calls, Tobio borrowed Hinata's bike and pedaled for hours until he reached the place you were staying. You had your room, and he found it by listening to your phone ring when you were ignoring it. "What I said was wrong. I realized that," Tobio said. "The truth is, you are everything to me, and I never thought that I could love someone as much as I love you." Tobio wasn't the type to openly express himself in that way, and you knew that. Even though you were still hurt by his words, your expression softened. "I am sorry for what I said," he continued. "I'm not okay with losing. But I'd rather lose everything and still have you." When you started to walk towards a Tobio, a part of him flinched in fear. He thought you were going to smack him and prepared himself for it. Instead, you cupped his cheeks and kissed him deeply. It took Tobio by surprise, but he wrapped his arms around you and kept his lips connected with yours. As a make-out was heating into something more, you tugged Tobio by the collar of his shirt and into your current room. In that moment of Tobio slipping his hands under your shirt and felt you all around, you unbuttoned his jeans. After an hour later, you and Tobio were cuddled in one another's arms and deeply asleep. He was holding your bare body close to his, and there was a noticeable smile on his face too. He didn't care if he had to sneak out early in the morning. You were all that mattered to him.

Kōshi Sugawara
Today was amazing. You and Koshi were able to spend time together before he left for an away game tomorrow. He'd be gone for a week, and unfortunately, you couldn't make it. Koshi treated you to an ice-cream date, a picnic in the park, and time at the arcade. "Thank you so much today," you said. "I love you so much." You hugged Koshi tightly once you arrived at your place. He hugged you in return, but you knew something was troubling him by the way he kept hesitating to speak. "Everything okay?" you asked. "I'm sorry I can't make it. I have finals. If I didn't, I would have certainly gone." Koshi chuckled as he brushed a few strands of your hair out of your face. "I'm okay," he whispered. "I, um, been thinking a lot. And there's something I need to talk to you about." Of course, heading those words made your heart race with anxiety, but you put on a smile and took his hands into yours. "You talk to me about anything." You and Koshi then headed inside and to your bedroom. He sat with you on your bed and continued to hold your hands and rub his thumbs over your knuckles. "I am in love with you," Koshi said. I appreciate you, adore you, admire you. You are perfect to me, just like this day was. Like every day with you." Koshi brought your hands to his lips and kissed them before pecking your forehead. "I want to finish off the night by expressing myself to you in ways I could only imagine." At first, you were unsure by what he meant, but after feeling his arms wrap around you the realization hit you. You and Koshi took time stripping one another down. He made-out with you, cared for you gently and made you feel so beautiful and loved. After two hours of that lustful moment, you were bundled Koshi's arms and drifting off to the sound of his heartbeat.