Your Nicknames For Each Other (In editing)

Team Karasuno
Shōyō Hinata
Shoyo doesn't have many nicknames for you, but he'll try to come up with as many as he can that you'll love and feel special about. Each one has its behind.
For example:
Angel face: In greeting, in comfort, or as a compliment.
Pretty girl: When he's trying to get your attention.
Honeybunch: When he's overly embarrassed, or when he's trying to fluster you back.

You have a few have for nicknames you'll refer Shoyo by, must they are mainly out of tease. Either way, they too are special in one way.
Munchkin: To tease him about his height or when he's made for a foolish reason.
Loverboy: When he's being too affectionate or clingy.

Sugawara
You mainly call him Sugawara or Suga like everyone else does but just to see him flustered and to tease him you'd call him Sugar or Sugams.
Sugawara mainly calls you by your first name but sometimes he'll call you sweetie or sweet heart sense you gave him a sweet name but he'll call you one of those names just to see you smile and blush as well.
Tanaka
You mainly call Tanaka, Ryu. He doesn't mind but he mainly wants you to call him Senpai but you only do that to get his attention. But sometimes just to calm him down you'd call him Babe.
Tanaka calls you by your first name mainly but he constantly has nicknames for you but his most commen are Baby, Hot Stuff, and Sweet lips he calls you just to get your attention.
Daichi
You mainly call Daichi, Daichi. But when he's upset after losing a match you'd call him Babe or Handsome just to see him smile.
Daichi will call you by your first name but like when your upset he'll call you Babe or Gorgeous just to see you smile and blush.
Tsukishima
You call Tsukishima, Kei most of the time since he doesn't like being called nicknames but to get his attention you'll say his last name.
Tsukishima often calls you by your first name. The only time he'll say a nickname name, such as his most used one, Dorkface, is when you're upset and just to see you smile or to get your attention.
Yamaguchi
You mainly call Yamaguchi by his full name or even Yama. When your trying to get his attention or tease him you'll call him Shy Guy just see his freckled cheeks get flustered.
Yamaguchi mainly calls you by your first name name but when you're upset he'll call you Love or Beauty just to see you smile and blush.
Nishinoya
You mainly call Nishinoya, Noya or Nishinoya. But to get his attention or to make him cheer up you'll call him Nishi or sometimes Babe.
Nishinoya mainly calls you by your first name as well, sometimes when your upset or just to tease you he'll call you Doll face or Sparkles just to see your face light up.
Ukai
You mainly call him by his first name, Keishin. But to get his attention you'll call him Babe Ukai, and sometimes even Smokey just to tease him.
Ukai calls you by your first name when your around his players but when alone he'll call you Babe, Gorgeous, and his favorite Sweet Lips just to tease you and make you smile.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You mainly call Kuroo, Kuroo but to get his attention you'll call him Babe or Handsome and when you want to tease him you'll call him Roo-Roo.
Kuroo rarely calls you by your first name, most of the time he'll call you Eye candy, Baby girl, or Beautiful just to see you smile or to get you're attention.
Kenma
You mainly call Kenma, Kenma, since he's not into nicknames. But to get his attention you would call him Gameboy.
Kenma calls you by your first name since he's not into nicknames but when your upset he'll call you Kitten just to see your smile.
Lev
You mainly call Lev, Lev since it's short. But to tease him you'll call him Stretch and see him smile you'll call him your Guardian since he's always standing above you.
Lev will call you by your first name but mainly he'll call you Cuddles or Giggles or his favorite Lil cutie just to tease you. But when your upset and to make you smile he'll call you Angel.
Inouka
You mainly call Inouka, Inouka dive he isn't into to nicknames as much as you thought he would be in. But sometimes just to tease him to get his attention you'd call him Ino or Ouka.
Inouka will call you by your first name most of the time. But he'll call you Beautiful or Gorgeous here and there to get your attention but when your upset at him he'll call you Baby.
Fukunaga
You mainly call Fukunaga, Fukunaga in public but when it's just to two of you you call him Babe. Or when to get his attention you call him Silent Kiss or you're favorite, Bumpkin, since you always bumps into him.
Fukunaga doesn't talk much in public so he rarely calls you anything besides your name. But once alone or just to get your attention, even if in public, he'll call you Baby or Cakes just to see you smile.
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
You call Bokuto, Bokuto. But to get his attention or to cheer him up after he looses his cool you'll call him Dork or Baby or Tiger. But to tease him you'll call him Owl Eyes.
Bokuto calls you by your first name rarely, most of the time he'll call you Pretty Girl. But to see you smile and to get tease you he'll call you Dream Girl or Sweetkins.
Akaashi
You mainly call Akaashi, Akaashi. But to tease him or to get his attention you'd call him Ashi or Aka. But when's he's upset you'd call him Babe to calm him down.
Akaashi will mainly call you by your first name but sometimes since he's not into nicknames but he'll call you Babe to get your attention and sometimes Love.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You mainly call Oikawa, Oikawa. But to get his attention you'd call him Flirt or Lover Boy. But when he's upset and not acting like himself you'd call him Dork or My King just to see him smile.
Oikawa hardly calls you by your first name he always teases you with nicknames such as Baby, Lovey face, Boo Bear or his favorite, Cinnamon. But if your upset at him he'll simply just call you his One and Only Love.
Iwaizumi
You didn't really give Iwaizumi a nickname since he wasn't into any. But to get his attention or when the go of you are alone you would call him Babe. But to tease him you would call him Zumi.
Iwaizumi called you by your first name most of the time, only rarely he would call you Babes. But when you were upset he would call you Smiley, just to see your smile.
Kyoutani
You mainly called Kyoutani, Kyoutani, since he wasn't a fan of nicknames since Oikawa always calls him MadDog. But to get his attention you'd call him Babe or Love. But to tease him you'd call him Knockout or Bear.
Kyoutani would call you by your first name but to get your attention he'd call you Baby or Pretty face. But when your upset he'd call you Queen or Dove just to see you smile.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You always call Tendou, Tendou it's only rare when you call him something else. But to get his attention or when he's upset you call him Babe or by his first name, Satori. Sometimes Cherry spikes just to tease him.
Tendou calls you by your first name rarely most of the time he calls you Button or Hot pants. But to make you smile and blush if your upset he'll call you Treasure or his Lucky point.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
You mainly call Terushima, Tersushima. But when he's upset it just to get his attention you'd call him Babe. But to tease him and make him smile you'd call him Tersh or Slick. Or Party Boy when he's being flirty.
Terushima will mainly call you by your first name, but if your upset he'd call you Babe or Beloved. But to tease you he'll call you Slick chick or Dewdrop.

Other
Akiteru Tsukishima
Akiteru is a playful and affectionate guy. He has many nicknames for you, and they all have a special meaning.
For example:
Bunny: As a tease for being small and cuddly like a rabbit.
Lovely: In greeting or when introducing you.
Hun: To get your attention or to cheer you up.

Like Akiteru, you also have your special names for him. You might not refer to him by those nicknames often, but he loves them either way.
For example:
Babes: In greeting or when trying to get his attention.
Handsome: As a way to get him flustered.
Aki: In greeting, when you're feeling down, or to confront him.