When The Two Of You Fall Asleep Together

(Pic above had me dying XD)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
After school, you and Hinata went to his house since Karasuno didn't have practice today. You gave his little sister a hug then went into his room, he cleaned his laundry off his bed then sat on it as you did the same. You and him both chuckled as you laid next to him, looking up at his phone as he held it, the two of you watching videos of Kageyama. About ten minutes later he gave a yawn, and when he looked down, you were asleep on his shoulder, holding on his arm, he gave a small chuckle and turned off his phone. He held one of your hands and swallowed as he shut his eyes with a sigh. About twenty minutes later, you woke up to hear Hinata snoring and seeing his drooling face in front of yours as the both of you laid on your sides. You blushed deeply, his hand was on your arm and his forehead was against yours. "Hinata." He continued to snore, you gave a small chuckle and leaned back a bit and shut your eyes once more, falling back asleep.
Sugawara
You gave a small giggle to Sugawara as you sat on your couch with him, you were trying to tell a story about the photo he pointed to but you kept laughing. He gave a small laugh as well once you quieted down, after that he kissed your hand and laid on the couch with you still sitting up. "I think you tired me out." You smiled with a small eye roll, you were about to speak but his eyes were shut, you then laid down next to him. You and him both blushed once your head laid on his shoulder and he put his arms around you with a smile. About thirty minutes later you woke up still in the same position, you laying halfway on him, on your side while his arms were around you and his head against the cushion. "Suga." "Yes." You smiled more, his eyes were still shut, you kissed his cheek, making him smile before you laid back down on him, hugging him slightly. "I love you." "And I love you." "Do you wanna hear the story now?" "When you're ready to not laugh Sweetheart."
Tanaka
"(Y/n)." Tanaka knocked on the door for the third time, he smirked after a sigh and peeked into your house, all the lights were on so he assumed you were home, he saw your parents left a work note on the cushion of the couch before he tipped toed to your room. "(Y/n)?" He peeked inside your room slowly to see the light was still off and you were still in bed. "Looks like I get to sleep too." He left the door open where the hall light shined into the room, he laid on the blankets on his back and placed an arm over your sleeping form. "Tanaka?" You sat up in bed with a confused look about twenty minutes later to see him on his back, stretched out, snoring, and drooling, you poked his cheek just for him not to move even the slightest. You gave a sigh with a smirk and laid back on your side, once you shut your eyes Tanaka rolled on his side and pulled you to him, still sleeping, you smiled and fell back asleep as well.
Daichi
Practice ended three hours earlier and Daichi invited you over, once you stepped into his house you went to his room to see him laying on his side still in his volleyball uniform. You smiled seeing him sleeping, you felt awkward as well just watching him so you joined him. You slowly laid next to him, on your side as well, putting your head underneath his chin with blushing cheeks and eyes shut. Thirty minutes later Daichi woke up only to give a confused look, his brown eyes glanced down to see you asleep, he slightly tensed then gave a small smile and laid his head back down, putting his arm around you more and pulling you closer to him once he shut his eyes.
Tsukishima
You gave a small groan as you played on your phone, trying to lean against Tsukishima, but he kept removing his arm. You were sitting next to him on his couch, you sat behind him as he laid down with one arm behind his head and the other scrolling through his phone. "Kei, let me lay down too." He gave a small smirk as you gave him narrowed eyes. "Hm?" You smiled and gave an eye roll, he then shut off his phone and shut his eyes. You smiled ten minutes later seeing Kei was a fast sleeper, you then laid down next to him, slowly and carefully. Fifteen minutes later, Tsukishima's eyes slightly widened when he looked down to see you laying on his arm, holding onto it with your eyes shut, he looked around to see his living room still empty, then looked back down at you. He stroked down your (h/c) hair once, then held onto your hand and shut his eyes after making a 'tch' sound.
Yamaguchi
"My gosh Tanaka hurry up." You gave a small laugh while Tanaka turned his head and gave you a smirk, Karasuno was on their way to go against Shiratorizawa. You sat next to Yamaguchi on the bus, he gave you blushing cheeks as he scooted next to the window. Minutes into the bus ride you made small talk with some of the other players, you were about to speak to Yama but he was asleep on the window, slightly drooling, making you smile and hold his arm and lay on his shoulder. Yamaguchi woke up an hour later to see you asleep on his chest, his arm around you while your feet was curled up in the seat and the bus empty. His eyes widened, he was about to wake you but Ukai stepped on the bus with a smirk. "Don't worry, we just stopped at the store." He gave a nod, smiled at you then pulled you closer with both arms, kissing your forehead before shutting his eyes and laying back against the window.
Nishinoya
After school, you and Nishinoya went to your house since Karasuno didn't have practice and Ukai sensei had to run his store. You gave a small yawn as you sat next to Noya on the couch, the two of you watching a movie together before his phone rang and he got up to answer it. He got off the phone with his mother fifthteen minutes later to see you asleep on the couch, laying on your side facing the cushion. "Imma sleep as well Doll face." He paused the movie then laid next to you, kissing your cheek before doing so. And about thirty minutes later you woke up with fluttering eyes before they widened after feeling yourself in a tight grip, you gave a confused look and looked behind you to see Noya drooling and softly snoring as he laid next to you, slightly spooning you with both arms wrapped around you. "Noya?" You poked his head, his mouth closed only for it to open it again. You gave a small smile and turned back around with a sigh and shut your eyes.
Ukai
"Don't mind if I do." You smiled and sat next to Ukai after he offered you over to sit next to him on the couch once you gotten off the phone from a call from work. "Well, tomorrow I do have work." "That's fine, I might have to stay late and coach." Ukai slouched on the couch once you laid next to him, he put an arm around you and pushed play on the tv. "Criminal minds?" "Yachi made a reference so why not." You smiled and laid on his shoulder, about twenty minutes later he smirked down at you to see you asleep, turning off the tv and facing towards you. "Wasn't that good I suppose." You woke up twenty minutes later only to blush and give widened eyes seeing your hands pressed against Ukai's chest with your forehead pressed to it also. You gave a small smile feeling him tighten his grip slightly and snore softly again, you kissed underneath his chin, then laid your head back down. His chin rested on top of your head, he gave a small smirk as he fell back asleep with you.
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
You didn't go to school today, so you didn't go to practice either due to you not feeling good, having a fever once more to the cool weather. "Baby girl?" Kuroo stopped by to check on you, but after he went inside and looked into your room, he gave a small smirk seeing you in warm pjs, laying on your stomach with your arms folded underneath your chest, as if you were cold and trying to warm your arms. Kuroo approached you and felt your head, he then lifted up the blankets and pulled you close to him. About thirty minutes later you woke up, you lifted up your head with a confused and tired look. "Kuroo?" "Shh, just go back to sleep. I know you don't feel to good." You have a small smile after he gave you a small kiss a little in front of your ear, you then laid back down with him doing the same and pulling you closer to him with both arms, making you shut your eyes as he did the same.
Kenma
You sat behind Kenma and against his bed frame scrolling through a game site on his phone while he sat on the edge of the bed playing a game. "Kenma. Do you have this game?" You leaned over to him and showed him a zombie game called Dying Light. "No.." you smiled once he added it in the cart before you leaned back down. "(Y/n).." He turned to see you asleep, slightly curled up as you held his phone, he placed down his controller. "You are like a kitten..." he laid down next to you, on his side as well, he pecked your forehead then put an arm over you and shut his eyes as well. You peeked open your eyes about twenty minutes later to see Kenma's forehead against yours, one arm over you as he slept. You pushed his bangs to the side, he moved slightly and that made you blush and smile, then you scooted closer to him, where his chin rested on the top of your head, he peeked opened his eyes, then shut them, slowly putting his arm around you more.
Lev
"I was only kidding." You gave a small eye roll and a smirk when you stood next to Lev by the couch at his house as he sat on it. Nekoma nor Karasuno had practice today, and once you go to his house he teased you about your tired face expression. "Come here." He pulled you to him, you blushed as you laid next to him, on your side between him and the cushions as he laid on his back and chuckled. "I love you." "I love you too." You gave him a small peck on the lips, he then pulled your head to his chest and stroked your hair. "Just get some rest and I won't tease you." You giggled and shut your eyes, trying to fall back asleep, Lev ended up doing the same four minutes after and only waking up twenty minutes later. He woke up with a small gasp to see you laying on him asleep, he then smiled remembering and gave a chuckle, both of his arms tightened around you softly, giving you a small peck on the head before shutting his eyes with his teas tilted to the side with a smile and a light sigh. "Sleep tight Lil cutie."
Inouka
You gave a small yawn as you laid against Inouka on his bed, the both of you watching a movie, he gave a small chuckle and held your hand that was on his arm. "I'm tired as well if you want to nap." You gave him a small smile as he did the same back. "Okay." You laid next to him as he remained laying half way up. About twenty minutes later you peeked opened your eyes with a small smile to see your face in Inouka's chest, you scooted closer to as he began to rub your back, still with his eyes shut. You shut your eyes as well, still smiling and gave him a small kiss on the chest, making him smirk and pull you closer.
Fukunaga
"Baby.." Fukunaga peeked open the door to the room the girl's were staying in for the night, he saw you asleep on a mat, laying on your side in a blanket. He looked down the hall, both ways then went into the room, slowly walking over to you, and sitting on his knees, pushing your hair to the side. "(Y/n)." His wide eyes stared down at you, then glanced up towards the door then back at you with a small smile before laying next to you. "Sh. Just let them be." Fifteen minutes later Kuroo smirked looking over Yachi, seeing you still laying on your side, facing the door still asleep and with Fukunaga slightly spooning you, his chin resting on the top of your head as he held you with both arms. "O-okay." When the door shut Fukunaga's eyes opened up, he glanced down to see you still asleep, then kissed the back of your head before putting his forehead to the back of it. "Love you."
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
"Hey Pretty girl!" You smiled and gave Bokuto a hug when he came through the door of your house after you invited him over. "Come here." He gave widened eyes and followed you to your room, he gave a smirk once you sat on your bed and threw a blanket at him. "Isn't it soft?" He chuckled and sat next to you, pulling you close to him and putting the blanket on you. "Very." You smiled and got adjusted on him and scrolled through your phone, you leaned up ten minutes later to see him asleep, you smiled faced your back to him, shutting your eyes, wrapped up in the blanket. About twenty minutes past and you lifted up your head to see Bokuto still laying on his stomach next to you, drooling and snoring in the opposite direction with one arm over you. You smiled and gave an eye roll, you pushed off his arm then laid back on your side, once you shut your eyes, his arm went back over you, making you sigh and fall back asleep smirking.
Akaashi
You slowly and quietly opened the door to Akaashi's room, you were going to spend time with him at your house before the two of you went to practice, you smiled seeing him already in his Fukurodani uniform. You blushed and laid in his arms when he laid on his side, you scooted into him with a giggle and shut your eyes. "Love you Akaashi." Thirty minutes later you peeked open your eyes with blushing cheeks and a smile seeing Akaashi's chest in front of you, you blushed more feeling his arms were still over you as he slept, you gave him a small peck on his neck before laying your head back on him, he peeked open and eye and gave a smirk, then shut them again as you did the same.
Team Aobajosai
Oikawa
You gave a confused look after you knocked on Oikawa's front door for the third time, you then slowly made your way inside his house. You gave a small smirk and laugh still seeing asleep on his side. "Scoot over." You then laid next to Oikawa, putting yourself underneath his arms and placed your head under his chin and pressed against his chest. He just smirked and kept his eyes shut as you shut your eyes as well. You woke up about twenty minutes later to see Oikawa not next to you, you sat up and gave a confused look. "Oikawa?" Once you placed your foot down to the ground, he grabbed your hand from behind you, you gave a small yelp and looked to see Oikawa's face peeking out of the pile of blankets next to the wall. "You're a blanket hog." You gave a small giggle and scooted next to him, he kept the blankets to him, but gave you a small peck on the forehead and rested his to it. "Sh. Go back to sleep." "But I'm cold." "Too bad. Blanket hog." "Oikwaaaa."
Iwaizumi
You gave a small yawn as you laid next to Iwaizumi, the two of you were at his house watching a movie together before going to practice. Iwaizumi did the same minutes after, you grabbed onto his arm and shut your eyes since the two of you were sitting up and back against his bed frame, he did the same thing. Twenty or so minutes later you lifted up your head to the sound of Iwaizumi's ringtone with a confused look. "Just ignore it." You smiled and laid back down, putting your forehead to his chest once more as the both of you laid on your sides. He kept his eyes shut and pulled you closer, pecking your head before resting his chin on it. "It's probably Oikawa." "He'll leave a message."
Kyoutani
"Kyoutani." You opened up the door to the room Aobajosai was staying in for the night, Karasuno was there to since both teams had to go against Shiratorizawa. You gave a small smile to see him only in the room, sitting back against the wall on his phone. "Hm?" "Can I stay in here? The girls are loud and I'm tired." He gave a simple nod, you then smiled and went over to him, you blushed and sat in his lap facing him and laid your head on his chest with a sigh. Kyoutani's eyes slightly widened when you did so, he gave light pink cheeks and once you closed your eyes, he did the same seeing that you weren't gonna move. Kyoutani peeked open his eyes ten minutes later to see you still asleep on him, he gave light pink cheeks and held you closer, the room was still empty, he smirked then gave you a peck on the forehead and stroked your hair, making you secretly smile when his chin rested on your head.
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
You were laying on the couch at your house once Tendou came over, since he didn't have practice today. "Hey Button. You look comfy." You gave a small laugh once Tendou laid on his back on you, you blushed and smiled as he chuckled with you trying to push him off. "Tendou offff!" He did so with a smirk, he then pulled you to him, where you laid halfway on him. "But you were comfy." You giggled and blushed, he pecked your head with his eyes shut and held you close and began to hum, making you fall asleep. Tendou fell asleep as well and woke up twenty minutes later to see you still asleep on him, both arms around you and your head on his shoulder and hand on his chest. "Guess I'm the comfy one, huh (Y/n)?" He poked your nose, making you give a small whimper, he chuckled and stroked your hair and hummed your and his song.
Team Johzenji
Terushima
"Hurry uuuuup." You gave a smirk and narrowed eyes to Terushima, he smirked back up from the couch. The two of you plus two other of his teammates were at his house watching a movie. "Geez okay." You sat in his lap, he held you close and gave you a small kiss on the shoulder, your right side was pressed against his chest and your head rested on his shoulder when you fell asleep. "What?" "Both of them asleep already?" Terushima was asleep as well, he then laid on his back and got comfortable with you sill laying on him as his teammates smirked. About thirty minutes later Terushima woke up to you laying halfway on him, your head on his shoulder and hand on his chest, he smirked and when he sat up, still you in the same position, he gave a confused look seeing his teammates in his fridge. "Sup." "We just finished the movie." Terushima glanced down and smirked at you, pulling you close, giving you a small kiss then laying back down with his eyes shut. "Just shut up and let her sleep."
Other
Akiteru
"Thank you." You gave a smalike towards Akiteru's mother once you came into the house and she went out. You smiled more when you saw Akiteru, he was on the couch, having to stay while his mum went to the store and his brother about to come home from practice. "Tired?" "Very, practice was frustrating today." He had his arms open as a welcoming, he was about to sit up before you collapsed on him, he did sit up after that, your head on his chest and eyes shut, making him chuckle and stroke your hair, holding you close. "Just rest up." Ten minutes later after making sure you were asleep, he laid back on the couch with tired eyes. Akiteru woke up with a small smile and stroked your hair, your head was on the lower part of his chest, since he was tall. He gave a small chuckle and stroked your hair as he looked up at the ceiling.

(Sorry if some are iffy but hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon X))