He Realizes His Feeling For You

(This means thoughts)
Team Karasuno
Hinata
'She's so nice. She doesn't make fun of how short I am...she's so pretty too...I knew I liked her from the beginning, right when I saw her.' *glances at you missing the ball* 'I wonder if she likes me back...I-I'll ask her.' *lands on ground* "oww." *blushes seeing you coming to him* "Hinata?" 'She makes me nervous.' "Ugh! My stomach!"
Sugawara
'Where is she? She should be here with Kiyoko by now...' *glances around only to see Kiyoko and frowns* 'I really wanted to see her...and her smile...ohh...I think I have feelings for her....I know I do, she's so kind.' *checks outside of gym* 'I wonder if she likes me...I-I'll asks her..' *sighs then smiles* 'I hope so.' "Suga!" "Coming!" 'I really hope so..'
Tanaka
*spikes ball and hears you cheer* 'Ahh! She's so pretty! And she's cheering for me. I can't believe I have feelings for her I thought I did for Kiyoko but.' *looks at you talking to Daichi* 'Ahhh! I got to ask her out! And hopefully she won't reject me!' "Tanaka senpai!" "Yes?!"
Daichi
*watches you talking with one of your classmates* 'She's so forgetful. It's cute....hm...maybe I do have a crush on her. She is really pretty too.' *glances away back at team* 'Maybe I should ask them? No, they won't focus if I do.' *looks back at you leaving* 'I'll just have to see if she likes me too.' "Daichi!" "Right"!"
Tsukishima
*blocks ball while glancing at you* 'She's stupid to want to teach that idiot...hm..why am I thinking about her.' *watches Hinata run past him* 'Hm? She isn't so bad. Not as annoying as him either. I can't possibly be having feelings....idiot...' *glances at Yamaguchi talking to him then at you* "Idiot." "What?!"
Yamaguchi
'She's loved by everyone here. It's only been a week.' *sees you smiling at the team as they practice* 'She's very pretty...I thought that when I first saw her. I think I have a crush on her. I do.' *glances at Tsukishima* 'maybe I should ask...no...I'll ask her...if she likes me..' "Yama!" "Oh! Sorry!" *runs past you blushing*
Nishinoya
*dives for ball and misses* "Come on Nishinoya!" *looks at you smiling* 'She's so awesome! And nice! A-and pretty...Tanaka says I have a crush but...h-he maybe right for once.' *dives for ball again and saves it* 'she doesn't make fun of me or tell me to shut up she's just..wow...I wonder if she likes me' *ball gets save by his head* 'hopefully.'
Ukai
'She's nicer than most people that show up here. She's pretty too and her laugh. *glances around store smoking cigarette* 'maybe I should take her to one of the games..like a date...' *chuckles putting out cigarette* 'but hopefully she likes me too. She should..maybe.'
Team Nekoma
Kuroo
*watches Kenma play his game before glancing up seeing you* 'Heh, she's too nice. But I guess all pretty girls are.' "Go talk to her already..." "What? Psh." *looks at you with his hand holding up his head* 'maybe he's right. I think I do got a thing for her. But I don't want to come on too strong...eh what can go wrong. I can tell she likes me.' "Kuroo..it's rude to stare.." "Heh. Yeah I know." *sighs while watching you leave the gym with the team.*
Kenma
*glanced up from phone to see you handing out towels* 'she's very nice...and pretty too...I don't know what I'm feeling. The moment I saw her...I got this feeling..' *sees you smiling and laughing* 'Her smile is very pretty too...I think I..might like her...oh. I should probably tell her...oh.' "Kenma! Come on!" "O-okay."  'I should try to talk to her..and see.'
Lev
*blocks ball, then glanced up seeing you on the side line* 'She's cute when she stands next to me and looks up at me.' *chuckles to self* 'ahh, but I feel that I might have feelings for her...I wonder if she likes me too in that way...' *sits on bench* 'maybe I'll ask her...out...or something like that...whenever we practice together. Yeah!' *smiles slightly at you before glancing away towards Hinata waving his arms in front of him. "Lev! Come on!" "Heh heh. Alright easy." *looks at you smiling back at him* 'hehe.'
Inuoka
'She's just wow..she's very pretty and sweet...even though I still haven't gotten my water bottle..' *chuckles to himself as he stared through the net at you* 'I knew I liked her when she first waved at me..I can tell she like me too..why else would she have waved..hah..maybe I should ask her out?' "Inuoka! Focus!" "Right! Sorry!" *glances at you again*
Fukunaga
*watches you from court* 'I like her...she's very sweet....she doesn't make fun of me...I like her.' *sees you smiling at him then looks down* 'I hope she likes me.....I really do....she's pretty...and fun...and...' *looks up at you about to smile but doesn't* 'I like like her...' *scores point and sees you smiling then looks down*
Fukurodani Academy
Bokuto
*watches you from court seeing you talking with Ukai.* 'ahh, that girl is cute. I thought that when I first saw her pretty face.' *spikes ball then looks at you seeing you glance at him* 'she calms down my racing heart....Imma ask her out! ...hopefully she likes me...I know she does...yep! Imma do it!' *cheers to himself while Akaashi stared at him in confusion* "Shut up already." "Akaashi!"
Akaashi
*watches you support the team while doing practice warm ups* 'she's something. I do admit..she is pretty.' *sees Bokuto jump in front of him* "So! Akaashi!" "Move." "Huh?" *glances at you* 'I better ask her out before this idiot gets the idea..hopefully she likes me too...hm.'
*glances at Bokuto* "What?" "Ooh! Akaashi!"
Team Aobajousai
Oikawa
*glances at you before he serves* 'she is very pretty. Too bad she doesn't fan over me like others.' *hits ball* 'maybe that's what I like about her. Oh, I see. I'm starting to fall in love?! What about my fans? Hm?' "Nice serve Oikawa!" *listens to girls scream then looks at your serious face expression* 'she's..she must be mine. I'll ask her out. She has no choice but to say yes to me. Who wouldn't?'
Iwaizumi
*serves ball* 'why do I keep thinking about her?' *glances at you through net* 'I can't stop...I think I..like her? No..well...she's pretty but.' *looks over at Oikawa making weird faces* 'Nevermind. She's fun to be around..better than this guy...I should ask her out...like a date maybe. Before this idiot does' *smacks Oikawa and hears you laugh* "Iwaizumi!"
Kyoutani
*watches you walk away with your team* 'Hm. She's...something. (Y/n). Lovely name. What am I saying? *glances around at team then at you laughing till out of sight* 'hm. She seems to be very relaxed about everything. Maybe I'll ask her out.' *listens to Oikawa and Iwaizumi talk* "She's pretty." "Who Oikawa?" "You know who Iwaizumi. That new manager." 'Yeah..I'm going to..'
Shiratorizawa Academy
Tendou
*sees you walking with Kiyoko* 'hey, she's back. I..missed her..hey, what am I saying? I mean she is cute and all and I know she was checking me out but. *glances down then up at you seeing Hinata jump in front of you* 'I wonder if she does like me? I think I have a crush on her...I guess I'll just have to see if she likes me first..' *smirks to self with eye roll*
Team Johzenji
Terushima
*sees you walking with Hinata* 'well aren't they lucky. She's a pretty thing I do admit. I can't believe I actually got a crush on her.' *smirks at you with an eyebrow raised, then looks at Daichi then back at you.* 'Well. I better make a move quick. It's only been a week knowing her but, gotta get her before one of those losers do.'

(Hello there! Hoped you enjoyed this more to come soon...sorry if some characters are off)