Lauren: Best mistake (part 1)

Start from the beginning

-----------

Lauren P.O.V:

I want to be in Eli's place so bad...

She is getting kissed by (y/n) and hold (y/n)'s hand, she can cuddle with her all day and be able to hear her heart beating when she's asleep, she get to be with her.

So I think you realized that I'm in love with her, me and (y/n) know each other for 4 years, when I finally had the courage to asking her out it was too late, she was already with Eli, but I don't care if she isn't with me, I see how much Eli makes her happy, and that's the important thing.

"Lolo" I snapped out from my thoughts when Normani called me, I looked at her "we need to get ready" I nodded and went upstairs to my room, but before I walked next to (y/n) and Eli's bedroom and the sign in front of me made me froze in my place, (y/n) was in her only boxers and bra, she is so hot.

"Lauren?" I looked behind me to see Eli "what are you doing?" I tried to think of an excuse.

"Have you seen my shoes?" I asked her fast "red vans?" She shook her head "okay thanks" I start my way to my room.

"I love you" (y/n) said and I felt the same pain in my chest that I feels every single time she said that to Eli and not to me.

----------------

"Miss Jauregui the doctor will see you now" the short woman said to me and I nodded.

"Let's go" I said and get up along with Eli and Normani, I actually felt a bit better now, but I need to check that I don't starting to have something.

"Hello" the doctor said as we get into the room, closing the door behind us "I'm Rose, how can I help you" she asked nicely.

"I'm Lauren, I felt bad for a few days, like head spinning and all but today I was throwing up" I explained to her and she nodded.

"Sit on the bed" I did as she said and sat on the bed, she took her stethoscope "lift your shirt up a bit" she said and I lifted it up and she put the cold disk side where my heart is "here all good" we get back to sit next to Normani and Eli.

"So She isn't gonna die?" Normani asked with fake disappointed face and I slapped her "ouch" Eli and I laughed.

"Lauren, have you had sexually activated lately?" Rose asked and I think for a second.

"No, why?" I asked, no really understand why she is asking that "wait" she thinks I may be pregnant? "You thinks I'm pregnant? I didn't had sex for like two months" I said.

"Who did you had sex with two months ago?" Eli asked as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Non of you business" I said "I'm not like you and (y/n), I'm not letting everybody knows when I cum" I get the memories of the nights I couldn't sleep because of their moaning and screaming.

"Bro I'm joking" I could hear in her voice she was hurt from my comment and I felt sorry.

"Okay, but can you take a pee check anyway?" Rose asked and I nodded "okay, here" she handed me kind of a cup and I get up and walked to the bathroom doing what I need and coming back into the room.