So Excited 🇰🇷

Hoseok go first at their room and pack his things when they've reach the house. Jimin on the other hand just look at him while leaning on the door and his arms are folded on his chest.

"Excited?" Jimin asked.

Hoseok look at him and smile a bit "A little" and get busy again on packing his things until he notice that Jimin didn't do anything and still standing "Hey, why don't you start to pack your things?"

Jimin rolled his eyes and the older notice that he always do that when he is irritated "Because I'm not excited like you" he answered sarcastically.

Hoseok then frowned "What do you mean?"

"I thought you don't want them to come with us on our honeymoon? But when Taehyung told that you can both do what you wanted to do at the beach, you become excited" he said while he started packing lazily.

"I didn't get it. What's the point of what you said? Are we going to argue again before we go to our honeymoon? And about Taetae again? Why do you keep on judging me? Can't you get it? He is just my–"

"Yeah, right. He's your favorite dongsaeng. I already know that" then Jimin try to calm by sighing "I don't want to say something again so we don't have to argue. Okay? Satisfied? Just continue packing your things"

The older wanted to say something but he know the younger will just stop him. So he just only sigh and get his bag "I'm done. I will just wait for you at the van" he said then leave and Jimin just rolled his eyes again.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hi! It's me Jungkook" then he wave at the camera "And right now we are just waiting for the couple to arrive. I'm so excited to have a vacation. It's been too long since I felt relax. I hope you don't all mind if we come with Jimin and Hoseok hyung's honeymoon. But don't worry guys we will not disturb them. We just wanted to relax. I can't wait to be on Jeju Island even though I love to have a vacation on Busan because I miss my family. Bye"

The camera man smile then turn it off. Even though it's a vacation of BTS, We Got Married still can be stream so some staff of Mr. Min will come with them to record everything.

"Where they are? Our flight will just be in half an hour" Seokjin said and everyone just shrugged.

"Excuse me but have you tried to contact them?" Namjoon asked to the staff.

"Yes. They will be here in any minute" she said and Namjoon just nod.

Seokjin suddenly look to Yoongi and Taehyung that currently talking "Hey! The two of you" he called and the two look at him curiously.

"Yes, hyung?" Yoongi asked.

"I just wanted to remind both of you that if you're talking about 'How To Make Hoseok and Jimin Seperated' quit it already. Because I will not allow it to happen. So, stop hovering to them. Especially you Taehyung. Jimin really hate you" Seokjin warned.

The two have a wide eyes on what they have heard from the older and Yoongi laugh really hard "Really hyung? Why would I plan to separate them? I'm just telling to Taehyung what I really wanted to try when we arrive at Jeju. I'm lazy to make Hoseok piss-off"

"Me also! I don't want to make Hoseok hyung mad at me and make Jimin hate me more" Taehyung stated.

"Good. I'm happy to here that. But I'm still watching the two of you" Seokjin said and leave them.

30 minutes later, they saw Hoseok and Jimin walking over to them. But they notice that the two is far away from each other and they both look pissed-off.

"Hi! Sorry we're late" Hoseok said and tried to smile widely.

"What's the problem?" Namjoon asked.

"Huh?" Jimin asked innocently.

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok asked too.

"Don't try to fool us. We all know that there has a problem going on. And tell us what is it" Namjoon said.

"It's nothing" Hoseok said.

"Yeah. It's nothing" Jimin said sarcastically.

Hoseok just sigh and tried to change the topic "How many minutes before our flight?"

Seokjin then massage his head "This is not just a vacation for the both of you. It's also your honeymoon and you acting like this?" he sounded irritated.

"He said it's nothing. So, it's nothing" Jimin said.

Seokjin was going to say something again but the staff come over "We have to leave now"

And they all just walk inside the airport with Jimin far away from Hoseok.

"Yes! I'm so excited" Jungkook said happily and so oblivious on what is happening.

---------------------------------------------------
♡JungChanSeok