Ch. 1

Big brown eye lids slightly open from a long slumber from a exhausted night.

Utahime gave out a soft long yawn with a stretch.

The violet-haired girl slowly blink her eyes few times at the dark ceiling above before observing her surroundings.

She noticed something is not right about this room.

In fact.

She doesn't remember going to her room.

Once her eyes finally adjust, her eyes widen.

She's not in her room.

As she was about to raised her body up, her head began to pound, immediately touching  her head to eased the throbbing.

Why is my head hurts all of the sudden? What did I did last night?.....

Utahime finally remembers some parts; she went to a big high school party that she and Shoko have went. Even though she was against it, but Shoko insisted her to. There were a lot of drunk crowded people from their third year doing a lot of toxicity dancing, drunks games and swimming in a big pool. There were also bunch of different alcohols, perhaps one of them was vodka...on the fruit punch, and—

"Damn...it still hurts." Utahime lay down to ease the headache. She remembers she must've drank too many but she doesn't know why she drank that much or even drank in the first place.

She tried looking around the room to see where she is. The room is dark even though it's morning but it's because the curtains has been shut and she could see the sun bits coming out of the dark curtain to her left side.

As her headedache decrease the throb, she decided it's a good idea to get up and leave before anyone notices she's missing.

She placed her left leg on the edge of the body but stiffened her body.

Once she took her leg out from the inside of the blanket, there was a cool breeze ran through her whole leg. She may have been too drunk to remember what exactly happened, but she did remembered she wore some black leggings to the event last night since she didn't like to feel exposed in events.

She lifted the blanket and looked at herself, hopping its not what it seems.

It have her heart immediately dropped.

She was naked.

She covered herself with a gasp, turning her head to the left and went over the edge of the bed to see if her clothes are there.

It was not.

She back her head up as possible thoughts keep popping into her head.

Did I actually?....No way that's impossible! I must've taken advantage of! I know I would never do something so idiotic that will affect me emotional....then again I was very intoxicated...

Her heart started racing at the thought some pervert shameless man took an advantage of her drunken state and touched her body without her conscious content. It made her whole body shiver at the disgusting and horrific thought of whatever they did to her body without her approval.

She need to get out of there now.

She turned her right side to see if her clothes on that side but she stopped all the sudden when she saw someone laying next to her.