AUTHOR'S NOTE. PLZ READ

Sorry, this is not a chapter but I want to discuss and clarify about this fanfic.

Apparently there was a problem from AO3 (Archive Of Our Own) that some reader wasn't satisfied how I write this story

(Just in case for those who didn't believe me)

To start I received a few comments from the same user in the last chapter here (AO3). Chapter 7. Where the commenter stated that they were expecting to be only about GojoHime. They didn't want to be about Yuji's perspective although he is their child in this story. Even though at the beginning of this fanfic AND on Wattpad I have stated that this fanfic isn't really about them. Nor this fanfic isn't focusing on just romance. Just because most of the chapters were about Yuji even though I had said his POV is important for this story because he is a key for them and one who is heading toward a complex journey that GojoHime isn't the only one had to go through. My writing on ship fanfics, I don't tend to write only about my ships bc to me I find it boring to write. I am into writing dramatic, angst, plot-twists, reality, etc., and turning it into a hard journey they will experience how life won't always be easy which sometimes affects couples. Yeah I know it sounded dark or harsh but that is the point when I am writing my fanfics especially for ships but of course, people like the commenter aren't satisfied with that and find my story to be "okay but don't make sense".

"We still haven't even got to gojo yet we still stuck on yuji"

Lmaooo I already told this commenter multiple times yet they are so impatient. This book is going to be a long, complex and drama story and I already planned how this story will turn out. One of reasons I am doing Yuji's perspective is he will face a long road ahead of him. You know what I be talking about in the next couple of chapters.

"we read more about yuji than utahime" as I said to them. That is the point for the beginning of the story especially how this changed their lives. Their POV is important like this isn't one of the simple no-plot just romance ship fanfic. Please read other GojoHime fanfics because this fanfic isn't for you and I will not get straight to the point on my story because I actually have a purpose for this story and my other fanfics. For real. The upcoming chapters still won't be your satisfaction and expectations because this fanfic doesn't revolve around GojoHime nor do I go to the point right away I promised you, kid. I will still keep doing Yuji's POV and he is important in the story of how it all happened and the result of GojoHime's actions. Especially when Gojo won't appear anytime soon. He will but on a perfect moment but unlike that comment, I know my readers have patience. Go read other fanfics.

One of the reasons they said Yuji doesn't look like them. Okay, I do know that and No I won't make an OC because personally, I don't like making characters that I know I won't remember their names and coming up with personality traits. Using real characters is better for me. Yuji already has a father-and-son relationship with Gojo and Yuji actually acts like him so I took that opportunity and brought it to this story. Also I wish there will be fanfics of Gojo being Yuji's (or Megumi but not for this story) father. I don't care if he doesn't look like them. He fits right for this story and the big adventure he is going to be in and for GojoHime. Besides you guys seems to like Yuji being GojoHime's child and I do to so thank you guys for appreciating, unlike that reader.

"But it still needs more work this story its suppose to be about gojohime not utahime finding out yujis her son which doesn't make no sense at all, sorry men do better next time." Okay? I mean he is her son in this story so why shouldn't she? I won't take your "criticism".

I DO take criticism and I won't insult my readers that wanted me to change or fix something to make the story more clear. For example, I am working on improving my grammar structure thanks to couple readers that wanted me to clear my sentences and I am grateful they did! Especially in a polite way 💘

But what this reader did not made any criticism.

I don't take their "criticism" seriously. Their poor assumptions for their belief of what this fanfic is about. C'mon think better next time instead of embarrassing yourself since you don't know what I am actually doing with this fanfic. That didn't mean much to me neither do you. I won't take notes especially yours since I have planned how this story will go. I won't change this story for that reader's  needs. They may think I need to do better when really I am but I know they can't see that because they want only GojoHime instead of a story with a journey. This is my story and you can't change my story. I don't write any typical ship fanfics, I write more than that because I find it interesting and intense when couples are going through such difficulties, how they impacted others especially how they were as parents. If that reader still find my writings to be "okay but stuck don't make sense" well they don't know what a good story is and I may not be the best writer but I ain't no generic one. I actually don't care if they don't want for the next future chapter and I am not sorry this fanfic isn't what they wanted to be. As I said, do not read the fanfic and read other fanfics. I swear I knew there are going to be some shippers who have the most lack of interest and comment their "criticism" to fanfics with a purpose. I have seen that a lot, not so new.

If you other guys are new to this story, this story isn't ENTIRELY about GojoHime. This story is still about them but not just them. Yuji too. If you don't like it or how I write this story, stop reading and go read other GojoHime fanfics. I don't need people here trying give me their "criticism" because this fanfic isn't entirely about them. This fanfic for intense GojoHime shippers may not meet your expectations so do no read nor leave your disapprove comments. For the commenter back in AO3 or probably may be here ,stop reading this fanfic because the next upcoming chapters still won't be what you wanted. Not to your expectations. TRUST ME. This is a long complex life story about them where they faced hard reality and how they went through together. Especially their child Yuji. I have a huge purpose for this fanfic. It will be great you stop reading because I don't need needy shippers reading here.

As for the others thank you for continuing reading my stories and sharing your love and great thoughts!! I hope my readers will understand the purpose of my writing and how this story is going be. There will be GojoHime moments but like I said this isn't a whole GojoHime story. There may be some romance but also major intense, angst, drama, reality, plot twists and adventure that will occurred throughout the story and I believe you may find yourself heart beating in shock, anxious, heartbreak and happiness. I want to say more but I don't want to ruin the surprise of my story! 😊

For the next chapter guys is on its works and I'm still sticking to the story. You guys may like the next chapter or find it little chaotic :0

I love you guys so much and thank you for being by my side all through chapters I wrote as you guys support me!! You guys are the best!! I am still writing for the real readers!! ❤️❤️❤️