Ch. 6

A/N: in the beginning and half of this page, it will be kinda confusing for some of y'all. Or majority of y'all if you don't know Japan's school year. Idk if u guys know about Japan's first year of school, but they start school in April. They don't start school in the Fall like most schools do. I was gonna do that for the story to make it less confusing however I also want to respect Japan and its tradition. Letting y'all know Japan's school starts in Spring (such as April) not Fall!

"I know we are not in the middle of April, but do you think I should come up with more classroom activities or create challenging assignments to build up on the first year's education." Utahime asked, sipping her jug of beer.

Shoko gave her a weird look, "Of course not. They just got into high school, Utahime. No need to be harsh on them, their mindsets aren't capable to handle the intense amount of learning informations in one day. Their brains are still developing. Take it easy when given them learning tasks otherwise some of your students will have a mental breakdown from overworking on one of your classroom activities or homeworks."

The violet haired woman let out a chuckle, "You're right. It's fair for the first years."

Shoko nodded.

"How was grading, Utahime? I remembered you told me your students had a unit 1 test." Shoko said, taking a sip of her big jug of beer. Bigger than Utahime's. "First month of school and you already gave them tests. Any failures?"

The petite woman rolled her eyes, "No actually. In fact, everyone did a fine well job on their tests! Especially with one of my student. I told him he shouldn't be worry about the result of his grade so much. He did so well!"

"Oh that same student you claimed to be one of the hard working student you have?" Shoko raised an eyebrow.

Utahime nodded, "He studied so hard on the class activities, assignments even on reading. He would come early to my class or come to lunch to review the materials the textbook or what I covered in class to check his understanding. He improve himself a lot, Shoko."

"He sounds like a teacher's pet to you." Shoko snickers.

"He's a student that I look out for." Utahime declares sipping on her beer.

"Mmm he sounds like he's more than a student."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean you give him special care. More than your other students I say. You will be checking up on him and his assignments to see how he's doing, you will always talk about how he's such a kindest and caring student you seen. You enjoy having his presence in class because his positive vibes brings out a healthy energy in class. Pretty much you love him."

Utahime intensely grimace, "No I don't!-"

"I-I mean as a parent does to a child. I know your motherly to all your students but that student...you seem more motherly to him." Shoko pointed out, chugging her beer.

"I do not. Like I said, he's a student I look out for. Nothing more. And I treat him the same as how I treat the rest of my students." Utahime defended.

"Mhm. Yeah sure."

"If I have to be honest, he always lighten my mood from his kindest and cheery attitude of his. I feel more closer with him than I expected. Of course not in the romantic way. More like a nice bond I developed with him to the point he matters personally. Just like with my rest of my students." Utahime said with a soft smile.

"But more. You made it sound like a mother and child relationship type sort of thing you got going on." Shoko teases.

Utahime rolled her eyes then take a sip of her drink.