Ch. 5

~Past~

"Have you decided yet?" Shoko whispered to her friend's ear. They are both in the same class for Japanese Literature however not as students, as Teacher's Assistance or TA for short.

They both signed up for TAs for extra credit on their transcripts for their university a year after their senior year. They already took Japanese Literature, and they do need TAs so having Literature and being a TA there will look good on their reports.

Although she still continues to be teacher assistant for this class, but doesn't change the fact she enjoys being here.

Because he's here.

"No shhh. We can not talk when Yaga-Sensei is speaking." Utahime quietly whispered back with her pointer finger on her lips. Shoko leaned back with a scoffed.

"I want you all to turn to page 13 and follow on the question as I'm gonna read."

The rest of his class but the TAs open and headed for the direct page he asked them to.

"Okay we already read about Yuki's life path she's taking. What does it mean when she said she has a bowl of cereal base on her complex life?"

No one raised their hands, while some give out humming noises in thinking.

"Don't be afraid to express your thinking. I want you all to give it a shot."

Suddenly a hand was finally raised.

Yaga nodded his head at the student, "Gojo."

The snow haired hold back a snickered, took a quick glance at his best friend and look back at his teacher.

"Breakfast?" Gojo said then covered his mouth while Getou chuckled.

Yaga furrowed his eyebrows, "The deeper meaning!"

"Deeper than Cheerios?" With that he laughed out loud along with the classes but not Utahime as she scoffed at his immature behavior.

Yaga gritted his teeth and pointed out the classroom door, "Step out of my class!"

Gojo stood up and continuing smiling at his attempt. He walked down the classroom aisle and turned to his right for the door, "Whatever happened to 'give it a shot' ?"

"Out!"

Gojo waved with his two fingers and left the room.

"Okay let's get back on track folks." He said looking back on the book.

"Can't he ever keep it to himself for once? Why he always have to be a big distraction in this school?" Utahime placed her hand on her face.

"You know how he is. He ain't gonna change his ways and his personality, so pretty much a curse this world has." Shoko said bluntly looking on her phone.

"Girls!"

Two female friends jumped from the loud voice and sit up right on their chairs.

"Will you guys passed out the sheets to the whole class while I go out the hallway to do some sense on my student." Yaga passed them two stacks of the sheets.

"Of course sir! And please take your time on him. He really deserves it!" Utahime grins.

Yaga chuckled, "I will."

With that he left the classroom and shut the door. The two girls stood up and went their separate ways to pass the sheets out.

Utahime went to right side as Shoko went to the left. When it comes to passing paper, The pigtail girl have to pass out on the right because Gojo's seat is in the other side. She doesn't want to be any near him in the classroom.