Ch. 8

~Past~

Utahime walks down the sidewalk on her way to school with her head lowered down while tightly wrapped her book against her chest. She would've skipped school today since she still needs more time to process it as well not wanting to see Gojo again. She still couldn't believe she has lost her purity so suddenly because of her dumbest action. It is too soon. She doesn't want to be in the same school anymore but she knows it will make things more awkward than it already was. And she doesn't want to ruin her perfect attendance just because of her careless mistake.

Although she still wanted to stay in her room cry all day.

I can't believe what I did...how could I be so damn sloppy! This isn't me... drinking, partying...intercourse with him who I despise. Out of all guys in my school..., what have I done? I'm going to make sure I avoid handing out worksheets for literature class...I hope Yaga-sensei doesn't mind.

She let out a frustrating sigh before slightly steadying herself down and proceeding with walking. She is gonna attempt to formulate her day to be at least sufficiently, get through her whole school year while trying to overlook what had happened. Although it is impossible since this impacted her emotionally and mentally. It seems unimaginable. She doesn't want to think of a grimace display they have done. It made her shudder from one image of it.

She will never forgive herself.

She is somewhat relieved she and him agreed that they will never speak of this ever again. Not to anybody. Well, she told Shoko but that is because she is a very trustworthy friend and not the type of friend to gossip.

Utahime made sure Gojo will not tell a single soul of their..screwing..or she will come to his bedroom at night and choke him in his sleep. He responded with a laugh but nodded.

She remembers the same wretched morning, they calmed themselves down. Well right after Utahime trying to beat him into a pulp with Gojo's hoverboard that she took from his closet. He told her to put it down in an attempt to calm tone even though his voice was shaking and he was in the corner of his room, backing away. He explained he doesn't recall what had happened last night and he swore he never meant to sleep with her or got her into his bed. He swore he never take advantage of her. He said he had too much drink, especially with his parent's expensive alcohol, deriving him from misplacing his full reasoning and his recollections. He never remembers what he exactly did neither did she. They were both foolishly hammered and irresponsibly to do something choice that will be imprinted into their experience.

After they agreed on making it into a secret, she quickly got dressed, forced Gojo to give her panty back that she saw sticking out from his jean's pocket which he recalled he didn't know her panty was in his pocket and left. He offered her a ride but she told him she will walk to her home and never have to do to be near him again.

She sure did have a terrific weekend.

The moment she had got home, she went to her shower and washed very thoroughly for 4 hours while weeping.

Utahime. Don't think about it. Move on and everything will be better soon. You can't change what happened in the past...even if you really want to.. you need to go on if you can't help yourself.

When she reaches her school gate, she made a small smile when she sees the only person to go to.

Shoko raised her head from her phone and waved, "Oh hey Utahime!" Utahime walked up to her then to her side. Both heading to the school entrance.

"Are you okay? I wished you take at least a day off from school because of the incident. It is too sudden to come back just from two days of the weekend." Shoko said with a sorrowful expression.