"You've always wanted to be a great businesswoman, right?"

"And you, a famous model."

"We have fulfilled our dreams, Lauren." She took another sip.

I let out a heavy sigh and nodded. She was right, we fulfilled our dreams, but not how we planned years ago. The paths that led us to them were different and not as colorful as we imagined it would be. Had the result of such a long journey been worth it?

"This is all very crazy." She laughed. "Meeting you after all this time is the biggest surprise of my life, and I've had many."

"I guess we never imagined that this could happen, huh?"

"It depends, were you the one who chose me?" She asked with a curious look.

"What?"

"To use the Fantasy Bra. I want to know if it was in me you thought about."

I let out a nervous laugh and shook my head as I brought the glass of wine to my lips.

"No. You were chosen by Mrs. Owen, without any kind of third-party objection. And as a good employee, I just accepted."

"You don't think I'm a good model for your brand?"

"It's not that, Camila. It's just..." The words died in my mouth, leaving me to finish with a: "You know..."

She laughed and looked forward, drinking the rest of the sweet, dark liquid to the end. We continued to talk about casual topics related to the fashion world. Both Camila and I were much more altered than we were at the beginning of the night, the wine seemed to have had a faster effect than usual.

"Do you remember our first class together? The punishment?" She asked with a contagious laugh.

"Of course I remember." I let out with a smile.

*Flashback On*

I walked into that room under curious looks, and some kind ones. I quickly spotted an empty table near the glass window on the right side of the room. Most of the students were already properly accommodated in their places, even with the absence of the teacher in the classroom. I put my books on the table that had two seats, unlike my high school in California, here the tables had room for two people. And I just hoped that someone silent would sit next to me, otherwise I'd spend all the classes purely stressed.

"Good Morning, students." An old lady said as she walked into the room.

She had gray short hair, reaching her shoulders. She was wearing a green dress that fell simply and loosely down her body to her knees, and on her feet she had relatively medium heels. Surely, she must be in her sixties, which were duly marked on her facial lines.

"It's good to see you all again, I hope that we all have a profitable year." She said as she grabbed one of the small books that were on her table. "Have you checked the list of books that you're going to use this year?"

Dammit, I hadn't seen the list.

"We'll start with this one right here." She said as she showed a small copy of the book 'Wuthering Heights' . "If you don't have it, please sit next to another student who has it. At least during this class, in the next one I want everyone with their own book."

I looked at all the other students and cussed that moment. Was there anything worse than having to interact with other totally unfamiliar people during the first days of class?

"Excuse me, Mrs. Parker." I heard the sweet and familiar voice.

I looked up and saw the girl standing at the door of the classroom. Camila looked beautifully disheveled, and somewhat breathless. By the way she looked, I automatically thought about the run she had to do through the hallways to get to class in time.