Chapter 11

Hope you enjoy Chapter 11 of That Shadow!!

♕♕♕

After Rogue and I made up we became much closer. When I finally gave her the chance to become my friends we really hit it off. She was actually very funny and nice. I even found out what her powers were, she was able to take the powers of any mutant. The downside of this was that taking their powers would drain them and leave them in a horrible state. Professor X even said that he would begin training me to actually control my powers. Knowing that I might come out of this place being able to control my powers was amazing, I was so excited to start my training.

What wasn't go so well was Jackson. I had learned to deal with bullies throughout all my years of school but we basically lived in the same place, along with school. There was just no getting away from him.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

I was suddenly taken from my thoughts. "Yes," I called out, walking to the door.

"Let's begin your training." I heard. Was that Professor X? I opened to door to see that my guess was correct. How he got up the stairs was a big question that would probably not be answered.

"Really?" I ask.

"Yes, and go get dressed," he laughed. I looked down embarrassed. It was almost 4 in the afternoon and I had forgot to change from my pajamas.

"Of course," I sheepishly said. After closing the door I went to the find something to wear. After deciding that to wear Nike shorts and an oversized shirt I went down to the training room. In the training room was Logan, Professor X, and Rogue. I assumed Rogue was there to just spectate.

After a quick greeting we began our training.

"Okay, Reece. First thing first is to just see your powers at work," Logan said.

"Didn't you already see that when I fight the first time thought?" I asked. All I wanted to do was get my powers under control.

"Yes, but that wasn't you controlling your power. That was your dark side. I want to see you controlling your powers, Reece," he said.

"Okay," I said. To be honest, I was scared. Most of the time when I used my powers I became a totally different person. Using them without losing control was so rare.

I began to raise my hands, thinking of everything that kept me human.

♕♕♕

And that's the end of Chapter 11! I am soo sorry for not updating, I feel like I kind of lost motivation uk? But, I am so thankful, 22.2k reads?! That is so amazing ahhhh.

please

VOTE

COMMENT

AND FOLLOW

-disgustungme