Chapter 7

Here's Chapter 7 of That Shadow.
Hope you enjoy!!!!
□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
"Professor," my mom said straightening up.

" You obviously know why I am here. Correct?" he said.

"Um, I'll go get my stuff, that's upstairs." I ran upstairs as fast as I could, I wasn't ready to leave my family. Now that it's come to it, I'm not sure if I really wanted to even go.

"Reece, your stuff is down here!!" my mom screamed. Gee, thanks mom.

"Okay then," I mumbled. I went downstairs to see Ross and Jenna talking to Mom and another man with the professor. I guess that they found out Mom was making me go.

"Look guys, I'm sorry, but we can't just keep her here because we can't let her go," my mom said.

"Yes, Mom, we can, we really can," Ross started saying.

"Ross, Jenna, we'll see her on the holidays."

"You guys, I'm right here," I said. Hearing them talk about me wasn't really what I wanted to hear today. They all looked at me. Probably surprised that they didn't notice that I was there.

"Oh, we weren't talking about you sweetie," my mom said with a fake smile. Yeah, right.

"Are you ready to go Ms. Arthurs?" the professor asked me. I nodded. I knew that I should've said bye to everyone else, but I don't think I would have been able to without breaking down.

"Let's go," I said. Outside was the most beautiful car I've ever seen. It was a black mustang, I think.

"Well, get in," the guy next to the professor said impatiently. I think I remember him, he was the man that came with the professor when I was in the hospital, but I didn't remember his name. I walked toward the car slowly, still unsure of going places with people I didn't know. I hesitantly opened the door and sat down. Since the professor was in a wheelchair, the man had to put the wheelchair inside of the trunk. That took a little long, so I sat bored in the back seat.

After the wheelchair problem was done, we started driving. "How long is the drive?" I asked to no one specific.

"I would say an hour or two," the professor said.

"Oh," I said. I was not looking forward to this long drive, to someplace I didn't even know.

After a little while, I guess that the guy was tired of the silence. "So, what can you do?" he asked me. I was surprised by the sudden question.
----------------------------------------
PEOPLE BE READY YOU'RE GONNA FIND OUT HER POWERS. YAAAAAAA.

I'm very happy, as you can tell, to finally tell you guys what her powers are.
----------------------------------------

"Um, I can control shadows, create illusions, and tell your fear," I said.

"That's sweet," he said sarcasticly. I laughed a little.

"Yeah," I said. I didn't even notice that that we were at the institute. We pulled into the driveway, it was huge.

"Wow."

"Yeah, It's pretty amazing, isn't it," the man said. He was obviously proud of the place. I nodded with my mouth still open.

"Well, Reece, welcome to Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters," the man said, "my name's Logan, by the way."

Okay then, I guess this is it.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Please
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
AND BE EPIC

What did you guys think on the chapter? What can I improve on?

Also, if you like the anime Fairy Tail, please read my new fanfic. And sorry guys for not updating. I go to this afterschool thingy, so right after I'm done with my school stuff, I have even more work to do. Yay me.

And I know that everybody hates these, but if you want faster updates then can I please have 12 VOTES AND 5 COMMENTS (from different people).

-disgustungme