Stuff

Sorry for not updating, I'm not very good at it.

And I know what your thinking, what's the reason now, and I'll tell you.

My reason for not updating is

Camp, Zeus, and afterschool

Ok so lemme explain.

My friend is a gymnast and I'm not. The closest thing I do to gymnastics is dance and I barely do that once a week, so I'm not very flexible in any way. I guess my friend be thinking I'm fat, so she invited me to her camp. This camp is for gymnasts and losing weight. They gave really healthy food and made me run and other stuff (it's as bad as it sounds). The coaches were not very fond of us going on our "electronics", so I couldn't really update. My phone was also being weird and the wifi there sucked, so I couldn't go on my ipad. Then there was no computer for me. I was out of luck.

But, I also go to afterschool. And you know how summer is supposed to be fun and stuff. My afterschool does not believe that. So I'm in the accelerated class at my afterschool and it's very, what's the word, not easy (for me at least). Then my teacher says, with a laugh might I add," I did this in like highschool." I'M NOT IN FN HIGHSCHOOL OKAY. My afterschool is byghftdtfghghgcseyhvdgjojbnkoioomm. Nobody even likes the place, honestly. Anyways my teacher hates us and gives us lots and lots of homework. So I have no free time. I know sad life.

Then there's this thing. My mom and I got him a little while ago and he's a little devil. If any of you guys have a dog or puppy right now, then you know my pain. This thing is a little Boston terrier, French bulldog thing. His name is Zeus, I know what you're thinking, awwwww cute. HE'S NOT CUTE WHEN HE'S BITING YOUR TOES OFF AND EATING YOUR HAIR AND BARKING WHEN YOUR TRYING TO HAVE A NICE MEAL WHILE WATCHING SOME YOUTUBERS MAKE A FOOL OUT OF THEMSELVES (thank you youtubers for making a fool out of yourselves it is highly appreciated). He's the devil in disguise, I'm telling you. I don't know how many times I have seen blood these pass couple of days. Yesterday he bit my toe and it was bleeding and gross and I felt the need to show the world on snapchat, your welcome.

So yes, these are me excuses, take them or leave them, you can do as you wish. So I am now just in my room and acting like I'm asleep while my mom deals with him, sorry mom. I'm writing for the next chapter right now, so it'll be out soon, no need to worry people who are reading this.

Also just a random question, but can somebody explain the chicken crossed the road joke. I really don't get it. If you don't know what I'm talking about then here:

Why did the chicken cross road?
I don't know. Why Bill, did the chicken cross the road?
Well Dill, the chicken crossed the road to get to the other side.

BAHAHAHAHAHAH
No, just no. I don't get it so I can't laugh. It makes me sad.
°
°
°
°
OHHHHH YEAH
WAIT A SECOND PERSON READING THIS.
Did you notice anything different about me?? Hmm hmmm.

I CHANGED MY USERNAME YAYDYYYAYSYAHBKONBHJNJU.
Aren't you happy for me?

It originated from when I was texting my friend. I sent a photo of my toe from the little devil biting it. Then my friend said disgustung. AUTO CORRECT FINALLY DID SOMETHING GOOD FOR MEEE. Yea so after that I just said disgustung and it stuck so then disgustungme was born.

Ok sorry for ranting you guys, I'm obsessed.

♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢♢
Anyways, thanks for reading.

Please
VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

-disgustungme