...Dinner time....

They were all seated around the table eating silently. Dimitri was still mad at Rose's idea of going to school with them. "Um... dad, I wanted to ask you something" Rose said making everyone look at her

"Sure princess, what is it?" He ask putting his wine glass down and looking at his daughter.

"Well, i wanted to know if i can go to public schooling?" She ask sofly figgiting with her fingers. She was nervous on what her dad would say

"Why? You have the best tutors in the world helping you with your schooling here at home. I see no point in going to a public school." He said calmy.

Rose knew this was coming, it wasnt going to be easy.

"Yea i know but im tired of home schooling. Dont get me wrong i love my tutors but i feel like i need to experince high school, i want to make friend, get out of the house"

Her father look at her, he didnt like the idea of his baby girl going to public school. After the bully accident he didnt want his baby girl to have to deal with curel kids

"Thats a lovley idea mija (daughter), i think you going to high school will be fun for you" Lucia said causing Nickolas to look at her. "You agree with this?" He ask and Lucia nodded

"I think my baby needs to experince her teen years. Besides the boys get to go to school why cant she? plus Luca is there"

"Also Dimitri, im sure the boys wont mind looking after her." Carrie said smiling at lucia, backing her up causing Rose to widden her smile.

"You should let her go Nickolas, Rose will be safe with the boys" Matthew said agreeing with both woman.

Dimitri didnt like that his parents are agreeing with Rose going to school. He tighten his hold on his fork.

Nickolas nodded, his wife did had a point. The boys will be there, and she would be safe. "Alright" he said

"Yes!" Rose said pumping her fist in the air

"But first i want to know what the boys think" Nickolas looked at both Luca and Dimitri

"Luca, what do you think?"

"Well i dont mind rose going to school, as long as she listens to us" luca said looking stright at his father. His father nodded in agreement, "yes, i agree, Dimitri, what do you think?"

Rose look up at Dimitri, her eyes begging him to agree with luca however dimitri looked away from her and looked at Nickolas.

"Sir, with all do respect, i dont see the need for rose to go to school with us" he spoke confidently

"May i ask why not?" Nockolas ask rising his eyebrow, this was a suprise to him since dimitri is always agreeing with rose.

Everyones eyes were on dimitri, "first of all, like you said she has excellent tutors, and 2nd three other gang member children go to our school. Its to risky for rose, i do give my word to protect your daughter but the thought of not getting to her on time kills me. I dont like even the slightest risk to not go unotice." He said his eyes never leaving Nickolas.

The boy did have a point Nickolas thought, before he can respond Rose responds to Dimitri

"For starters im not 5, i can take care of myself. If it makes you feel any better i will get all my classes with you since your to worried that you wont get there on time IF there were something to happen. Also for your information, we know Jasmin and Theodore. There father is Micheal and if you didnt know, he is one of our allies. I mean are you sure your ready to become leader of this gang if you cant even tell who our allies are?"

It was dead silent, roses face was red. "I dare you to say that again" dimitri said slowly standing up from his chair and glaring at rose. How dare she say im not ready he thought.

Rose stood up from her chair as well matching his glare. Dimitri was way taller he stood at 6'2 and rose stood at 5'3. Even then she wasnt indimitaded

"I believe i didnt stutter, so there is no need to repeat myself" she spoke confidently. It was deadly silent, eveyones eyes were on them.

"Here we go again" Matthew said

All of the sudden Dimitri ran towards her causing Rose to run. She ran as fast as she could to the living room where there was a round table. Rose went around the other side dimitri on the other. "I ask for your support, why is it so hard for you to just agree on letting me go to school like a normal teenager!" Rose yell angerly at him

"Because your not normal in the first place!" He yell back

"Go to hell" she flip him off which angred dimitri more. Rose instintly ran towards the hall that would take her down stairs to the gym. Dimitri was hot on her trail. For a small person Rose was a fast runner, when rose finally arrived done stairs she grab the long wooden stick use for training and took her stance. Dimitri couldnt grab one since rose was blocking his way of reaching a training stick.

"Kids shouldnt play with weapons" Dimitri snap at Rose

"Well, this kid is about to kick your ass"

She said and instintly she made a move to hit dimitri but he skillfully dobge the hit.

"Language Rose" he glared at her

Causing her to smile inocently "its english, whats yours? I here a bit of asswhole combine with jackass but it can be both"

She made another move to hit him but again Dimtri dobge it

"Thats it!" Dimitri strood towards her and again Rose attack. Every hit dimitri dobge making rose angery by the second.

All of the sudden Dimitri grab hold of the the stick.

Rose gasp, she knew she made a wrong move

"Got you" dimitri whispred Rose didnt have time to react before he pulled on the stick and Rose was left unaromed .

"Can you just tell me why your so against me of going to school!" Rose yell

"Because im scared!" Dimitri yelled at her

Rose was shocked, Dimitri was never scared, "but-"

"Ever since the bully accident .... then the alomst drowing accident... i .. im scared one day i wont get to you in time" he whispred

Rose never thought Dimitri felt that why, all of the sudden her heart skip a beat. Ever since she can remember she had a crush on Dimitri. When she got older, she slowly realize that it was never going to happen. However right now she remember why she had grown feelings for Dimitri...

"I will be fine Dimitri, you have to stop worrying about me okay. As long as you and luca are there i will be safe" she assured sofly. There eyes never leaving each others, dimitri was the first to look away.

He felt like she can see right through him and that scared him. He cleared his thoart, he felt like he confess to much about his true feelings for Rose...His Rose. However he knew that rose wasnt ment to be in this scary life. He wouldnt want her to stay in this life even if it ment for her not to be compelety his.

"After all you are like my little sister" it took everything in dimitri to not cringe. Sister was defitny not how he saw her. Rose face fell slightly, thank goodness dimitri wasnt looking at her. She felt dissapointment and realization wash over her like cold water. That last hope she held on to had finally diminish... crush. She quickly put a smile on her face.

"Yeah... sister" she agreed, stupid she thought how could you ever think he would like you more then a sister. Come on Rose get with the program.

" I will talk with your dad about you going to school" he said while walking towards the door to exit the gym. A smile blossom on her lips, she ran towards him and hugged him

" thank you" She murmured

"No problem Rosie" Dimitri answered back, he was happy that they weren't angry at each other anymore. He hugged her back, soon they left together up stairs to talk to Nickolas.