Chapter 47:Gazes Can Differ When You Receive Them From People...

ابدأ من البداية

He smiled cutely as he tugged my hand gently for me to come forward; dragging the wheeled chair forward.

"Would you do me the honour of becoming my wife?"He whispered, sliding the ring on my finger.

My heart stopped.Then it pounded like time had stopped for an hour.

I gasped.

I didn't know what to do.

I opened my mouth to speak "I-i-"

"No she fucking won't Ethan because it's not my hand!"Kristen exploded as I sat awed. My heart couldn't stop fluttering, I became flushed, overwhelmed almost.

Ethan took off his blindfold and gazed into my eyes, knowingly. He smiled, that gorgeous smile the one that warms my heart as if it was just for me.

Kristen was screaming everyone's ears off as we just looked at each other.

"You knew it was me and not Kristen didn't you?"I whispered.

"The only hand I would ever be able to tell from hundreds and thousands is yours"He half whispered.

"Yes because it's sweaty all the time"I laughed out and he smiled.

"No-"

"Wait then why did you say will you ma-"

"Blair I need you to leave this engagement party"Kristen suddenly grabbed hold of my shoulders and snapped me out of the bubble we had put ourselves in. I realised the crowd was gasping at the 'tragic' result to the game and were entertained tremendously about the events going to occur.

I'm sure it's not even interesting.

Wait. "Excuse me?"I spoke shocked. She's kicking me out of the engagement party?

"I'm kicking you out, you're spoiling my mood now please go"She stared emotionlessly at my face, snickering slightly.

"I'm not here for you I'm here for Ethan"

"And I don't care, do you want me to get security?!" She shouted annoyed and my jaw fell.

"Blair just go"Ethan spoke and I ran a frustrated hand through my hair. What the hell?

I narrowed my eyes as I looked at Ethan. Kristen smirking as Ethan looked straight past me.

"Blair you have been jealous of me from the first time you saw me; you want to make my life miserable don't you? That's why you planned to ruin my engagement party?!"She shouted and then two men were on stage.

You have got to be kidding me.Oh screw this.

As they were about to pick me up: "Wait a fucking second!"I shouted, pausing them. I grabbed the mike, angry at these accusations and the way all the audience except for Mrs Baker,Liam,Luke and Ethan were looking at me. Like I was a disgusting human being. I felt like I had been slapped in the face.

A feeling of insecurity flooded my body.

"Kristen you're a fucking bitch!"I walked away a little before I walked back(the audience were still gasping and a handful were laughing at Kristen's face)I grabbed the mike again "Oh I'm keeping the ring too because I hate you.Maybe not in a I hope you die kind of way but in a I hope you develop an allergy to bacon and ice cream kind of way"... "Peace out!"