Chapter 20:Well Im At Loss Of Words For Once..

Chapter 20:Well I'm At Loss Of Words For Once,Is This Bad?

Once we arrived,I had been forced to sit in between Ms Baker and Liam.The car ride home was silent whilst I looked out the window;I just didn't know what to say.Im quite positive he wouldn't answer me anyway so I found it pointless.

"Honey you okay?"Ms Baker called out and I gave a little nod,from the corner of my eye I saw her frown slightly but she picked it back up in a second.

"Yes I am thankyou,how are you?"I replied smiling and she was ecstatic.

"I'm wonderful honey"

"So..Ermm- Not to- Ermm sound rude but who are we waiting for?"I stuttered out nervously as Mr Baker kept his eyes on me.It didn't help he was right opposite me as he sat next to Kristen.

I hate how nervous I get when he looks at me for longer than a second.

Ms Bakers mouth hung open as she gaped at me.

"Ethan!You didn't tell her?!"She shouted at him in a motherly tone.

He just shrugged his shoulders carelessly and she just scanned his face.

"Anyways sweetie it's Mr Dickens,he's Kristen's father and a very powerful business man;He's coming to stay for a while"She explained,her eyes shining.

"Oh okay than-"I started but got cut off by a very loud and thunderous..

"DADDY!!"Kristen screeched as she ran towards him in a hug.

Oh god woman!

As I looked towards the man in the very expensive looking suit and small black yet vintage briefcase,he looked exactly like Kristen yet with short hair and a muscular shape.Have I seen him before?

A few wrinkles were present around his forehead and eyes when he smiled but other than that he looked about as if he was in his mid 40's.

I realised everyone was meeting him even though I felt uncomfortable since I didn't know the man.

"Hello Richard how are you?"Ethan spoke in a deep firm voice as he extended his hand forward.

"Ethan,Hello I'm great thanks but how you treating my girl?Shes not too much of a handful is she?"He chuckled out and shook his hand.

"Oh no no she's perfect"He replied turning his gaze towards me for a split second.I don't really know why-

WAIT!?"My girl" "She's perfect"?! WHAT THE HELL?!

Kristen and him a-are a thing?

More than a thing they've already met the parents.

I thought they were just bestfriends?

Oh is that what he was trying to hide from me when he was on the phone?But why would he even care to hide it when he knew I would just find out at home?

You're going to give yourself a headache.So stop.

My eyes suddenly dropped towards their hands and altered on the way they had held each others hands in a perfect matrimony.