Author's Note

I just want to say a massive thank you to all of you who have read this book and voted and commented! You all mean so much to me! I hope you enjoyed it, I sure enjoyed writing it, and I hope you will continue to read more of my fanfics that are coming out!

I love all of you! xxx <3

I want to say a special thank you to Harry. I know he would never read this but it just needs to be said. He makes me feel so complete. Words can't even describe how much he did for me. I love you, Harry.

I would also like to thank Anna, (winterstipes18) for her helping me make this fanfic as best as it is. Anana, if you are reading this I love you and this whole book is dedicated to you! This story would have been totally different without you so thank you for all you did to help me make this wonderful story!

Hope you enjoyed the story again and please follow me so you will know when I update my new stories :)

Hope you all could check out my new fanfics that I am writing now that's called 'THAT JUDGE' and 'ANXIOUS'. They are both Harry Styles Fanfics so it would be great if you could give it a read.

Here's the blurb for 'That Judge':

-

I like you.❞ And from those simple three words I know that he means it in different way than how the judges are suppose to say it to the contestants.

After 10 years of being in the band, One Direction, Harry Styles got the offer of being the new judge in The X Factor USA.

What happens when Tori Edward decides to audition for this years X Factor?

Let's just say, this is a decision that will change her life forever.

~~~~

And this is the blurb for 'Anxious':

-

Anx·ious:

Full of mental distress or uneasiness because of fear of danger or misfortune; greatly worried.     

Joelle Collins has social anxiety, panic attacks and general anxiety. She's very shy and has no one to categorize as a friend. She avoids talking to anyone and everyone because of her disorder, and it doesn't help her one bit that some people in her school pick on Joelle since she is so timid. She feels like no one understands her and her mental disorder and she wants just one other person to be there for her besides her mum.  

Harry Styles is another teenager that is battling the same mental disorder. Except the difference is that his anxiety is so much more severe due to a traumatizing experience. It was so extreme that it lead to him moving to London. Harry is the boy that always sits in the corner of the room. The boy that no one notices and pays attention to because he is that antisocial and reserved. He feels like all hope is gone and can't get his old life back before it happened.      

They say that opposites attract but what if someone alike is who they really need?

Hope you could check them out and vote/comment :) Thank you again, lovelies!! xx.