Ch34: Unexpected

OMFG STORY OF MY LIFE! THE MUSIC VIDEO IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!! I CRIED SO FREAKING MUCH!! I completely lost it when Louis' grand parents disappeared and he sat in their spots and looked to both of his sides. I can't even describe how perfect it is. Omg I'm crying again just talking about it! 

(The music video is on the side if you haven't seen it yet.)

Lol anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapterrrrrr :)

------------------------------------------------

Chapter 34: Unexpected

"Good morning, Sky." I look up from my phone and see Harry entering my room with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning, Harry." I smile back. He walks over to the chair besides my bed and I see him with my purple jansport bag.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Better." I smile. Helena comes into my room to do another check up to make sure I am okay to go home today.

"How are you doing, Skylar?" She asks.

"I'm doing great!" I exclaim since I am feeling a lot better and happy.

"That's great to hear. Are you in any pain right now?" She flips the pages on her clip board and uses her pen to write some stuff down.

"I have a headache because of the concussion and some parts of my body hurts." I say as I wrap my earphones around my phone while sitting up in my bed.

"Where specifically?"

"My face, some on my arms and legs along with my stomach and ribs." I watch Helena jot what I said down on the paper. She gets out her stethoscope and listens to my heart rate and breathing. I breathe slowly in and out and look at Harry. He makes a silly face and I try not to laugh. Helena then jots down some other stuff on the clip board and smiles at me.

"You are free to go."

"Yay!" I clap.

"I'm going to just talk to the doctor, I'll be back soon." Helena says as she leaves the room.

Harry takes some clothes out of my bag and gives them to me. I blush when I see him handing me my knickers and bra. I quickly grab it from his hands and he chuckles while a smirk plays on his face. I quickly jump off of my bed and scurry to the washroom, locking the door behind me.

I quickly take off the hospital gown that I detest so much and put on the clothes Harry gave me from my room at home. A dark grey hoodie and light blue skinny jeans. I retie my hair in a bun on the top of my head and wash my face before leaving the washroom. I put my stuff back into my bag along with my phone.

"All set?" Harry smiles at me.

"Yup." I smile back. I am so happy I am leaving this place! As much as I loved the attention I got, I want to be back at home, sleeping in my bed, and eating in my kitchen. We slowly exit my room since my body is still sore.

"Want me to pick you up?" Harry offers with a cheeky smile.

 "No thank you." I laugh.

"Oh c'mon, you're still not fully healed. I know you want to." He sing songs. I roll my eyes with a smile on my face.

"When I want you to pick me up, I'll tell you." I laugh along with Harry.

When we reach the door of my hospital room, we turn around to make sure I didn't forget anything. Nope, nothing. I look around the room while smiling. I am so happy I am going to be back home.