Ch32: Feeling better

Thank you for the 5 votes on the last chapter! And because of that here's the second update today! Never updated twice before haha I wrote this surprisingly very fast :)

Hope you like this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 32: Feeling better

"Hey, Skylar. Shh...it's alright, it's only me, Harry."

And from those simple four words, I know I am now safe.

My heart rate calms down and goes back to normal while my heart flutters at the contact with Harry's hand.

I can sense Harry is pausing to see if he can get a reaction out of me. I try my hardest to make a noise but nothing comes out.

"How are you doing?" He quietly asks. "It's 3 in the afternoon right now and you still haven't woken up yet. I'm so worried. You're mum is also really worried. Right now she is at home freshening up because I made her. She hasn't stopped crying." Harry pauses but then I feel his fingers lightly tracing over my face causing some pain. "I am so sorry, Skylar! So fucking sorry! You didn't deserve to go through all of that. If I could, I would have switched places with you because I deserve all that pain. I am a fucking arsehole and I am so sorry." Harry's voice is a bit shaky and I hear a sniffle.

No Harry don't cry!

I want to hug Harry right now. I want to hug him so tightly and never let go. But when we eventually do, I want to kiss Harry. And not a kiss on the cheek, I want to give him an actually kiss on the lips. I want to show him how much I care about him and how much he means to me.

I can't remember the situation I was in but I know it was bad and I was in a lot of danger. And that honestly taught me how much to value life. Life is a gift and you have to use it wisely. You don't have all the time in the world so you have to make each day count and appreciate everything you have.

And that's exactly why I want to kiss Harry and tell him how I feel about him.

"Just imagining what possibly happened to you in that house with Skylar makes me sad, angry and scared. You don't know how worried I was for you. I felt like I was going to lose you and that's what scared me the most. You mean so much to me that I can't afford to lose another person I care about. This whole experience literally is one of the worst I have gone through and I never want it to happen again. But this is another experience that taught me to value everything and everyone and to make the most out of it because life is too short. And Skylar Moore, I know you probably can or can't hear me, and I know I am still confused but something I know for sure is that I-"

Harry stops talking and I hear more footsteps.

"Hi Harry, how are you?" An unfamiliar woman's voice says.

I hear Harry huff and sigh before saying, "I'm alright, and you?"

"I'm doing great, thank you." Harry's hold from my hand releases and I mentally pout. "You should go home, Harry and get some rest." The woman says.

"No, it's fine, I want to wait for Skylar to wake up." I hear a yawn coming from besides me.

"Skylar will be fine. In fact, she looks like she is getting better. She's not pale anymore and her injuries are getting better. You should at least get something to eat in the cafeteria."

Glad to know I am not dying. I mentally thank God while being a bit sarcastic.

"Alright, take care of her while I'm gone." I hear the chair squeak on the floor followed by footsteps that are getting quieter and quieter.