Ch16: London

OMFG I WATCHED THIS IS US AND IT WAS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! IT IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER!! LIKE I LOVE THE BOYS SOOOOO SO SO MUCH MORE NOW AND DKSLAJFEIND F I CANT EVEN RIGHT NOW LOL

But since when school is starting this Tuesday, I won't be updating everyday because of homework and all that shit, so I will upload every Friday and hopefully once more on the weekends. Sorry it's a long wait but it's school, and school comes first.

And since when school is starting again, I swear I have prior-school-depression if that is even a word lol but seriously I feel so depressed, like all my energy is drained and I feel like doing nothing but cry. I can't even eat properly cause I feel sick and I can't sleep (I just got 4 hours of sleep yesterday) so like yeah. I just really don't want school to start and thinking of all the work I am going to get is making me like that. Am I the only one like this? But I know for sure this is not normal...

But on the plus note, I will update again on Tuesday and then updates will be on Friday (and maybe once more on Saturday or Sunday)

SO hope you enjoy this chapter! Please don't forget to vote!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16: London

After Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire finishes, Harry takes out the movie from the DVD player and I stay seated on the sofa watching him. He is so incredibly attractive that I can't even believe he is real.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asks me as he sits down besides me.

"I don't really mind." I shrug.

"Then, I guess we can talk." He shifts his position so that he is facing me and my legs are touching his.

"What do you want to talk about then?" I ask. There are butterflies flying around all over inside my stomach. We are so close to each other.

"Well I remember when you woke up earlier you were all googly eyed on my body if I remember correctly." Harry smirks at me. I look down at my hands and my face heats up. Why does he have to talk about that? Oh god, kill me now. This is so freaking embarrassing!

"What do your tattoos mean?" I ask trying to change the subject.

"Hey hey, don't change the subject." He lift my chin up with his index finger so I look at him. "I don't mind that you were checking me out." My heart is beating a billion times per second. "I like you, Sky and I know you like me too." My breath catches in my throat and I'm finding it hard to breathe. He like me. Harry likes me.

Harry puts his hand on my chin and our heads come closer together. I look at his pink heart shaped lips that I so badly want to kiss. I look into Harry's eyes and they close. I take that as my cue and I close my eyes too. We lean in a bit more and I feel his lips on min-

"CAN'T COUNT THE YEARS ON ONE HAND 

THAT WE'VE BEEN TOGETHER 

I NEED THE OTHER ONE TO HOLD YOU 

MAKE YOU FEEL, MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER"

My phone's ringtone blasts waking me up from my dream. My dream. Harry and I kissed. It was all a dream. A freaking dream! I don't know whether to be happy or sad because of it. Happy I guess because that might be some sort of sign that it will happen soon. But I also feel sad because IT WAS A DREAM! And I know for sure Harry doesn't like me. He still loves Makayla and I don't think he is going to get over her anytime soon. Like who wouldn't, if I was in Harry's position I wouldn't be able to get over her too.

"Oh crap my phone." I realize that someone is calling me and I quickly get my phone that's besides me and answer it. "Hello?" I say in my morning voice. Who on earth would call me in this bloody hour. I look at the time and see that it is 7:50.