Ch21: Exposed

Helloo!! How are youuu?

DRAMA LLAMA IS COMMINNGGGG!!

-----------------------------------------------

Chapter 21: Exposed

 Harry's POV

I exit my house on the Tuesday morning to find lots of people? Why are there so many people in front of my house? What the fuck?

And by lots, I mean 10 people. Half of them have familiar faces and the other half I don't recognise.

What the hell is happening?

I close the door behind me and lock it so no one can enter my house. I cautiously walk down the steps and they are all staring at me and shouting stuff at me.

"Murderer!"

"You should be in jail!"

"I want to fucking kill you!"

My heart is beating faster since I have no clue what is happening. They are all screaming horrible names at me and I have no clue why. Even though I don't know why they are saying this, it hurts. I push people past to go into my car. People are hitting me and cussing at me. One person even spat at me.

I safely enter the car and quickly turned it on and carefully drove off. Even though they are all horrid people, I still don't want to hurt anyone.

I can still hear them shouting stuff at me but the last comment I heard takes me most by surprised.

The words repeat in my head and all these emotions start washing over me.

"You don't fucking deserve to live! You fucking killed Makayla!"

I drive faster away from my house. I take lots of turns so if those people are following me they won't know where I am.

I park my car and exit with a blank expression on my face. I let my legs do the work not knowing where I am going. I continue walking on pavement, on grass, on twigs. I look up and I see the one place I go to when I need an escape.

The cabin.

I quickly unlock the door and rush inside. Before I even reached the sofa all my sobs, crying and emotions are pouring out. So many thoughts are running inside of my head.

Makayla.

Those people.

The insults.

The comments.

The harshness.

They are calling me a murderer. They know that Makayla died. And they are blaming me for it.

The one person I ever loved!

How would they fucking know what happened?! I bet all my money they don't know the whole truth. But they know some and they are freaking blaming me for it!

So many questions are haunting me.

How do they know what happened to Makayla?! They just always thought that she suddenly went with her parents to the States. So why do they all of a sudden know that she is not here?

I am just so angry! So pissed! So confused! I don't know what is happening. This just happens all of a sudden and I don't know how to deal with it. All of the memories I had with Makayla are replaying in my head. The day she passed is replaying in my head.