Chapter 2 (narutos acomplishments)

Disclamer: I sadly do not own naruto so plz I do not want sewed.
And I don't think I'm gonna pair naruto with anyone ok?

Naruto was out of the village now .

Naruto now looks like this but the jacket is fully black and he had blonde hair and blue eyes and whisker marks

time skip 7 years

Naruto was now 12 he has learned and mastered all of kuramas jutsu and summoning. He has also had trained with itachi , pein, zabuza, haku,kisame,and Tobi

Naruto has mastered over 450 jutsu.

"Hey kit I wanna give you something but you need to take your shirt off" said kurama

"WHY WOULD I DO THAT YOU LITTLE PER-" naruto was then cut off by kuramas booming voice saying to shut up and listen. So naruto did what he was told.

"Now I'm going to give you a Fox summoning tattoo " then kurama put his paw on narutos chest and a tattoo appeared on his chest and arms. "So kit when ever you put your blood on the tattoo then it will either summon me or someone from my clan"

"Awesome!!!"

Meanwhile in konoha

"It has been 12 years since naruto left Tsunade-sama." Said jiriah sadly one evening . "Yes I know jiriah I have sent anbu out to look for him but he is no were to be found." Said Tsunade "ya I know but we can't just give up ya know what, the villagers actually seemed happy about it" said jiriah "YA..." said tsunade depressingly.

With the rookie 8

Sasuke and all of them were at a steak house .
"Its sad that naruto left but I don't see any difference weather he's here or not." Said ino in a plain tone.

Meanwhile they all knew why he left.Because of the villagers.

When Hinata found out she was heartbroken
They all wanted naruto back deep down they knew that they would get him back after all how powerful could naruto be he hasn't had any training like they did .right...?