Part 14

Datta's POV.

I was so shocked with this thing. How could Ashlee go leaving James and Sebastian? How could she go?

James  was sobbing bitterly.

So with a heavy mind me and Mark lifted the body and brought it home. After seeing us with the body everybody was again crying.

James was still not able to talk. That same night we again burned Ashlee's body.

After coming home everybody went in their rooms crying.
But James slept in the hall sobbing bitterly. Sebastian was to his left also sobbing but trying to comfort him.

James's POV.

My body was fully dehydrated crying and crying. Sebastian fell asleep while crying.

I closed my eyes for a minute and afterwards again opened them, still I was crying.

Suddenly I realized Sebastian was not beside me. I stood up and started looking here and there.

Then I realized that I was somewhere else. I was not in my house. So where was I ?

I saw that I was in a dark room. I quickly came out. Then suddenly I saw a women dressed in Ashlee's clothes. She was standing showing her back to me.

I quickly ran to her and tapped her shoulder and said "Ashlee you are back".

She turned around and I saw her face. She was not Ashlee. She was saying " EVERYBODY WILL DIE, EVERYBODY".  After saying this her clothes changed.

She suddenly was in a saree. She was wearing different types of pretty ornaments.

She was looking gorgeous by body but not by face.

She came near me. I started running Behind.

Where ever I used to hide, she used to seek to me out.

I realized that she had a knife in her hand. While running I stumbled upon a stone and fell down.

My head was badly hurt,also my leg was badly hurt. I couldn't stand up.

That's when I realized that she came near me and...

Dragged the knife in my stomach. I screamed loudly..

Hi guys. Sorry for the late update. What do you think? What has happened to James, who is this women?
All answers are there in the next chapters. Bye.

-Vihang412.