Part 6

Chapter dedicated to my sis "Shruti Sinha ". As a present on bhaiya-dooj.

They all sat in their cars and set out to go to konkan. James was very much disturbed with all that had happened in the hotel.

Ashlee had  payed the bill and went out of the hotel. James was just thinking about all that had happened with him.

James POV

I was shivering with fear till this minute. I could hear the voice of the man who punched me.

I can't stop thinking about the woman who scared me in the corridor.

I just can't stop thinking about all that had happened to me. Oh gosh! I am going to get crazy thinking of all this.

Wait I should think the other way. Can't this be a thing done by a human? Can't this all be man-made.

Wait I should check the history of this hotel. It must be on the net.

I will search in my laptop. Okay let's search "Sai  Hotel ". Oh! There are so many. I can't find the right hotel.

Okay so let's search "Sai  hotel in Ravarkhedi near konkan". Yeah I got it.

There is a report on this hotel written by public reporter. Let's read it.

Sai hotel at Ravarkhedi near konkan.

Though this hotel is very renowned thee are mysterious things happening here. Already 5 people have lost their lives in this hotel. And 10 people have seen the ghosts that kill people. The police was also called by the people living around the hotel. No evidence was found on the crime scenes of the 5 people. At last the case was closed. The hotel was banned but after a few years it started again. It is also said that the ghosts are of those people who were buried in the graveyard. This hotel is built on a graveyard. It is also said that if anyone sees the ghost then the ghost does not ever leaves hold of him.

-Public reporter.

James POV ends.

Jams was stunned hearing all this. He will now  never ever try to go in that hotel.