Part 13

A/N Extremely sorry for late update.

Present time.

James POV.

I ran down. I saw that everyone was sitting. I quickly told them "Where is Ashlee?" There was a sign of question mark on their faces.

We all ran to the seashore except for grandmother and Aisha because there should be someone if Ashlee enters the house.

We searched her all over the seashore. But she was nowhere to be seen.

Then we started searching her inside the forest. Because according to Datta she had been caught by a spirit.

We all went into the forest. We all searched for  her the whole forest. We met Mark during our search.

Datta told me that mark was the man of god who solved the problems related to devil of the whole village.

I pleaded before him," Mark please find my wife Ashlee".

He said "Don't worry I will find your wife".

He quickly took a handful of mud from the ground and started saying "Oh god,the almighty our maker please  help us in  finding his wife".

After saying this, " he threw  it into the air".

All the mud went in the west direction. He said " this is the direction we should go in" .

We all went behind him. After a certain distance we saw something that was very dreadful.

I started crying bitterly. Shouting loudly, "Ashlee".  She was dead.

Her body was dripping blood from everywhere. Her eyes were not there. Her nails of hands and legs were also not there.

She was tortured very badly. She was tortured by a devil.
I can't believe this moment.

OH NO,ASHLEE. Why did you leave us? I was still sobbing bitterly.

Hi guys. I will try to update again soon. Still there is dance practice.

-Vihang412.