Part 9

Sebastian's POV

We  all became very sad after hearing the news of grandfather's Anna's death.

I hadn't been to this village with my family for about 5 years. I remember wen I was small grandfather Anna used to take me to the village fair.

I remember when he used to take me on his shoulder and and we used to roam the whole village.

Tears were dripping down from everyone's eyes including mine.

Author's POV

Everyone was in deep grief. Soon Anna's body was been taken to the graveyard and buried there.

All of a sudden there was silence in the house . It was evening time. The air that was going through the trees was making a tickling melodious sound.

At that moment Sebastian and Ned said that they were going for a walk on the sea shore.

Prashant went on to accompany them. Prashant was a mad man who was born mad. Nobody knew how he came to this house and who brought him.

So they all reached the sea shore in about 10 minutes.

Sebastian's POV.

We all reached to the sea shore. Ned uncle was still in deep grief about grandfather Anna's death.

Moreover tomorrow was his engagement which had to be cancelled.

I said "Ned uncle please don't get disappointed. I know you have so many problems but now just relax".

You have to tell my future aunt Devika about today's incident and the cancellation of tomorrow's incident.

Wait I will call her from your mobile.

Hello,is this Devika speaking

                                   Yeah but who is this?

I am your future relative Sebastian.

                              Oh! Hi.

Take this your husband is speaking.

Ned's POV

   Hello Devika . I wanted to tell you something. Our engagement is canceled.

                                                   But why?

Father Anna passed away this morning.

                                      Oh no! I am coming there with my parents quickly.

No need.
                                         No I am coming tomorrow. Bye.

Call ended.

Sebastian's POV.

I though that let Ned uncle talk to Devika and in the mean time I will just take a stroll of the sea and come back.

As I went near to the sea I thought that somebody was calling me.

I didn't knew who it was.