Part 7

After thinking about the hotel and the ghost he had seen there, James decided to just ignore this matter. He now just wanted to throw off this matter from his mind.

Afterwards he sat on his seat quietly and slept.

Ashlee's POV

I don't know what happened with James but I am sure that the matter is not that straight.

I know James is trying to hide something. After all I know James can't hide anything from me.

Why was James so frightened. Now god and only James what happened to him?

I'll try to find out what had happened to James. But for know I should focus on my upcoming project of land.

As soon as we will go there, I will tell James to ask grandfather Anna to divide the property among all three brothers.

After that I could successfully do my project on the part of land which James got.

I hope that grandfather Anna would divide the property soon.

Sebastian's POV

I am very disturbed by the thing that happened with dad. I don't know what exactly happened to him.

He was found unconscious by a man in the washroom. After he gained consciousness,he was frightened.

I definitely think that something bad had happened to dad.

I pray to god that both dad and mom must be safe. I hope god will answer my prayers.

Sebastian's POV ends.

After a long journey they all reached James village named konkan.

Konkan was a village set up on the coast of the Macaroon sea. It was a very beautiful village with tall mountains,and a very wide sea coast.

The houses here were of only one to two floors. They had roofs due to the heavy rainfall and also konkan is very famous for its rice.

In konkan everywhere there are lots of  coconut trees and a very few trees of mango,pineapple and cashew nuts.

Hi guys. Hope you are enjoying this book. Wait for some chapters and the mystery will begin. Soon there is a surprise in the story . Keep reading and please if you like it hit the yellow star.

-Vihang412.