Part 8

Sometime before James reached konkan village.

All the people were busy in preparations of Ned's wedding. AT that moment grandfather Anna said "Aisha please give me some tea".

All the people were inside the house and Anna was sitting outside. Anna was a very tall and stout man with broad shoulders. Though he was in his seventies,he looked like he was in his fifties.

Anna had three children. Two of them were James and Ned and the third was Datta.

All of them were now busy in their jobs. James and Datta were married and Ned was going to get married in a week.

Aisha's POV.

I came out with a cup of tea in my hand. And I saw that grandfather Anna was asleep.

I went near him and tried to wake him up but he was not waking up.

After shouting and trying to wake him up for about five minutes. I thought that something has happened to him.

I  put a hand on grandfather Anna's nose and tried to check whether he is unconscious.

At that time I realised that grandfather Anna is........
NO MORE!

Present time

James POV

We  all reached our house and I found out that Datta was crying.

I quickly made my way to him. I asked him what happened ?

He said "James bro Anna is no more".

I got a sudden shock. I asked him whether he was along fun of me.

He said "no bro it is real. Anna is gone ".

I asked him how it happened. He said " Aisha was gone to give Anna tea. At that time she realised that Anna is no more".

Hi guys. The murders are started. In the next chapters note mysterious things are going to happen. So stay tuned for more and if you like please hit the yellow star.  

-Vihang412.