Don't Find Me, Baka |A SasuNaru Tale| Escape

I do not own Naruto or any of the character's mentioned from Masashi Kishimoto's work. I really wish I did though, but I'm not that talented. You may have seen this elsewhere, but I am going to try to finish it on Wattpad. I own the fic, so please don't think I stole it. + I have edited this. It might be short and have a few different things if you're up for rereading but things should be similar enough that you don't have to.+

--

Warning: I will not be changing much. BUT I may change a few things because I've completed the Naruto manga which I did not do when I wrote the original. They'll probably be minor though

I do not own Naruto or any of the canon characters as Masashi Kishimoto does. I wish but it'll never happen.

--

'Why am I still alive?'

'What is my purpose?'

'Who am I?"

Something akin to a growl alarmed the boy that he may not be alone. He jumped, dull kunai gripped between his fingers and sought out the invader. He stood from his place on the swing and spread the branches of the bushes behind him to search the only possibly hiding place.

There was nothing. He looked around a few more times but still there was nothing.

He sighed and flicked away the spider on his arm before heading back to the swing. A minute later, twelve or so children his age ran out to the field with their parents in tow. Enviously, the boy watched as they received the love and affection he had been deprived of since he could walk. Naruto's Uzumaki parents had died shortly after his birth and no one has forgiven him since. He had no one to coddle him after he was given his own place to stay.

Sure, his mean landlady would barge in occasionally to see that he was still alive but that was it. He knew she would leave him to rot if the Hokage had never told her to do it.

The very reason was because of what reside inside him, sealed away to dwell in nothing but sadness. He had growled rather viciously with ever thought of self-doubt that ran through his vessel's tiny mind. The Kyuubi was furious with the pitiful display of misplaced hatred for Naruto when he committed no crime. His classmates were no better giving him the cold-shoulder or piercing him with disgust in their eyes.

Since his first day at the academy, Kurama had nearly drowned in Naruto's sadness. At first, it had annoyed him and he had been convinced that his host was nothing but a weak, little toad. His mind changed after Naruto had tried standing up for himself against multiple foes. Through the foolishness, it was obvious that the boy was stronger than emotions let on.

Naruto's thoughts interrupted his musings and he let free another growl.

'Why do they always glare at me and no one else? I just want to hide.'

Kurama knew that if Naruto stayed in this unwelcoming village that it would only mean trouble. Contemplating telling the boy, he nearly missed the feel of a familiar presence approaching. He recognized it as Sasuke's, sole survivor of the Uchiha massacre. Sasuke was different, never mean like the other children, but something was off about him.

With a snotty smirk, Sasuke said, "why are you crying, dead-last?" Naruto glared but before he could say anything, he was pushed off the swing. Angrily, the jinchuriki stood and shoved back. Immediately, parents were on the scene like flies.

Naruto had been shoved away and the crowd was hovering over Sasuke as if he were a prized possession. Before things could get ugly, he ran away to his apartment. The small, lonely seclusion of his apartment since not even the orphanage had wanted him. They all thought of him as a monster even if he was just a kid! No one would explain why he was hated so that he could understand it and accept it better.