Home

Jade's POV:

"I can't stop the feeling!" the song played as Troop A performed our normal warm up. We were back in the Jade Valley and things had pretty much gone back to normal. "Alright pair up, we're going straight into partner warm up!" Scarlett shouted as she played Wings by  Delta Goodrem.

After that we went to our rooms. Our room still has the kitchen and living area. Our pets were still in their little room. I still slept above Sapphire. The only change was that's new room had been added with a bunk bed. On the bottom inscribed on the headboard read the name Harry and on the tip the inscription read Mimi. Luke and I constantly played with Mimi, Harry and Krystal and the 2 girls became close friends really quickly. We didn't do much now at the academy. We still did our group warm ups and things but took a lot more jobs instead of working towards a festival. "I can't believe it's been a year," Luke sighed as he climbed into the tree where we used to sit. "I know right, it feels like it was only yesterday," Nash said a slightly dejected tone in his voice. "Cheer up," I told him from my perch. "We'll be back there next year and then we will win." Both boys nodded. "I can't wait," Luke said. "Me neither don't worry," Nash agreed.
Author's POV:
The trio continued to talk and laugh for most of the evening before they were called for a group barbecue by Scarlett. The dragon, the Spriggan and the fairy continued to have fun and enjoy themselves. And in the great hall of Fairy Academy there now stands a great silver cup which is exactly one month old. The writing on it reads:
'Fairy Academy, 2nd place
Grand Performance Games'

So guys I regret to say that this is the last chapter of Dancing With The Fairies.
I hope you all enjoyed this book. Do not worry there will be a sequel. But for now
Mari out