Imma Do It Acapella

Luke's POV:
I woke with a start. This morning Gramps would announce the acapella team and we would have to practice. I was hoping to be one of them. I think Lisa, Jack, Krystal, Nash and I would be a good team because our voices are all different. I trudged downstairs to find Master in the middle of the announcement. "First up is: Silver!" He told us. "Second is: Nash!" This continued until Nash, Silver, Jack, Jade and I were up the front. I guess we were the team then. We were to be called Fairies 5.
Jade's POV:
As per the rules each group would replicate an acapella group. These could be from movies or from real life. We ended up with the Pentatonix. There were 3 performances required for this challenge. For the first we had to perform acapella but include 1 instrument of our choice. For that we would need 6 singers so someone else would help us out with that one. The second performance had to be an original that the group did and not a cover of theirs. The final one was a mash up that the group did. For the first one we found Pentatonix's cover of Radioactive. It already had an instrument, the violin, we just had to figure out who would play. I was about to say that I could play when Luke cut me off and said we would work it out later. What the hell dude! Anyway for the second piece we picked Love Again by Pentatonix as it was their original and overall a fabulous song. This was a tricky song though and we were taking a huge risk. There was also so much work for Nash. Nevertheless it was our only option. For the final dance they decided on Save the World/Don't You Worry Child which I disagreed with. Why did the Pentatonix have to make a mash up of the 2 songs my parents would sing to me. I left them to discuss more and went upstairs to my room. I cried my heart out there. After a while Luna poked her head through the door. Seeing my state she scampered over. "What happened?" She asked, concerned. I poured my heart out to her. She was the first friend I made as a runaway and i trusted her more than anyone else right now. "Like just agreed with them and he knows that brings back bad memories," I sobbed. "Only Nash told them no." Luna clenched her fist. "He won't live to see tomorrow if this continues," she snarled. "He has been cold to you ever since last night and he had this coming. She stormed out of my room and after I walked back down to the others. "Jade," Nash greeted me. "We've got you down as singing Don't You Worry Child and Kirsty's Save The World solo as well as playing violin in Radioactive. That ok with you." Just my luck. I had to sing both songs that my parents did. I nodded. "Sure," I said. "But I practice alone." I added the last part menacingly. I couldn't have anyone see me cry as I tried to sing my designated parts. Luke was about to protest but Nash covered his mouth. "Of course," he said. "We all understand." With that he glared at Luke and I entered the recording room. I ran to the black case and pulled out the jet black violin inside. I placed it on my chin and placed the bow on the edge. I heard the others begin to sing Radioactive. I began to play the first few notes and completely lost myself in the music. I resurfaced once the song had ended and listened as the others moved onto Love Again. I walked out if the room to the studio and danced with them for that one before reentering the music room. When I opened the door, I found the host club. Just kidding, I began to sing with them and soon enough my worst nightmare was over. I'd made it through the song, but with many sobs and tons of tears. We headed backstage and Luke stared at me, slightly coldly. I gripped my chest, over my heart as it tore into a thousand pieces. I will do well for the performance though. I can't let my feelings get in the way of my family now, can i.