He's Not My Father!!!

Jade's POV:
"Do you remember feeling invincible? When there was trouble it was us against the world." I'm dancing to Gravity because of what happened yesterday.
~~FLASHBACK~~
We arrived back and Lisa ran up to Luke. She began to ask him about how it went and everything. I was about to head upstairs when I turned and saw something that shattered my heart all over again. I turned and ran upstairs, tears streaming down my face.
~~FLASHBACK~~
The image won't leave my mind. The 2 of them...kissing. I just didn't want to know about it. So I'm dancing to get my feelings out. I pretended I was on stage and set up the music. "This one's to my best friend Luke Flair," I said, as if I was performing this at the GPG. The music began and I began to dance.
Luke's POV:
I was walking past Jade's room when I heard her talking to herself. "This one's for my best friend Luke Flair," she said. Okay now I'm interested. I opened the door a bit so that I could watch, but the dance wasn't a happy one.
Gravity by Against the Current
Do you remember feeling invincible?
When there was trouble it was us against the world
We kept running
Running through the night
Chasing the sun until anything felt right
Can you save me now
I get lost up in the clouds
Can you save me now
You were my gravity
Can you save me now
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds
Save me now
You were my gravity
Now my world is shattering
You left me out there
With no one but myself
In an open field
For lightning to strike me down
I was the moon
You were the sun
I can't seem to shine
Now that you're gone
You ran out of orbit
Coz you left with no word
Are you somewhere better now
Can you save me now
I get lost up in the clouds
Can you save me now
You were my gravity
Can you save me now
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds
Save me now
You were my gravity
Now my world is shattering
When you went away thought I'd never be the same
Would the nightmare ever end
If I could do it again I wouldn't change a thing coz it's made me who I am
And now I'm shattering
Can you save me now
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds
Save me now
You were my gravity
Can you save me now
When the ground drops out I get lost in the clouds
Save me now
You were my gravity
Now my world is shattering
You we my gravity

I stood there, hope renewed. Now that I now she returns my feelings I'll keep chasing her. I ran into Lisa as I headed downstairs. "So have you decided," she asked.
Yesterday after she forced a kiss on me she asked me to go out with her. "Yes I've made my decision," I said. "I won't go out with you." She nodded before heading off to her bedroom. I went downstairs. There was a knock at the door so I opened it. "I would like to speak to Jade Fairy," a man in a trench coat said. I nodded and fetched her from upstairs. "What would you like?" She asked. All of Troop A and Master were gathered to see what the stranger wanted with Jade. He took of his trench coat and her eyes widened. She fumbled with her locket before clicking it open and measuring it up against the man. I then grabbed a picture from the kitchen and also checked it. All three matched. "D-dad?" Jade stammered. "Evelyn come in here please," he man identified as Jade's father called. A girl of about 20 dressed like a princess came in. "Oh yeah Luke," Scarlet asked. "Who's in the picture that you've got?" I paused. It might anger Jade. "It's a picture of the Royal family," I said. "King Duncan and Princess Evelyn." Tears began to well up in Evelyn's eyes. She tackled Jade into a hug. "I'm so happy to see you again," she said. "We'd like you to come back to the palace with us Jade," King Duncan said. Jade stood up and Evelyn released her. She opened her mouth to speak but shut it, turned and ran. I was the only one who could react quick enough to follow.
Jade's POV:
I ran out of the villa and down to the river bank. I heard everyone calling after me. Except Luke. I sat down and let the tears stream down my face. Why? Why did it have to be the source of my pain that is my father. King Duncan sold me into slavery and cursed me and Mum so how can he be my father. I felt a hand on my back and looked up to see Luke, panting. "You sure are a fast runner fairy," he said. And with that my decision was made. I can't go with the King. I refuse to call him my father. I will keep in touch with Evelyn as she has nothin to do with this. I began to cry again, sobbing uncontrollably. Before I knew it I was in a warm hug. I looked up to see Luke, also crying. "Y-you shouldn't c-cry too," I sobbed. "I-it's my f-fault that this h-happened." I don't want anyone involved in my family problems. "No," he said. "How could you know who you're family was." I hugged him tighter. And we just sat there, crying and hugging in the rain by the river.