Day No.1- Here Goes Nothing

Scarlett's POV:
We stepped onto the giant stage and I took a deep breath. I was standing on the stage of the GPG Arena. The curtains were pulled shut, but I heard the cheers and quiet small talk that signaled that there was a crowd in the stands. Jack sidled up to me. "It's amazing isn't it," he said, like me completely in awe. "Yeah," i replied breathlessly. "I never thought I'd ever be here." We were then called backstage so that the show could begin. Vincent ushered us to a studio with 'Fairy Academy' engraved on it and we walked inside. "Ok guys," I said as soon as Vincent left. "Bangarang, here we go." Jack hit play on the sang as he ran to his place and we began. This performance was about how we could use our voices, but we'd decided to show off our stamina too by putting a small dance to it. Me and Jade were searching for something, came across monsters, eventually joined monsters. That was all there was to it. "Don't Stop The Music," I ordered as we finished. The first few words came on and we began. This part was purely dance and we were only allowed to sing on phrase in our song. For example if we had the song Cold Water and chose the phrase 'I won't let go' every time that phrase came up in the song we would have to sing it. Our song, Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna, had a distinctive phrase for us to use. We decided on 'Please don't stop the music' and it fitted really well with our dance. Vincent came back and handed me another envelope. This contained the song for Part 3 and would be the hardest. I broke the seal and read the song name to the troop. Give Me Your Love by Sigala. This would be easy. This song was perfect for our group and we soon had a solid dance to go with our singing. It took a while to organize though. Before I knew it we were called up onto the stage to perform.
Julia's POV:
The whole group was tingling with nerves and adrenaline coursed through every one of us. Despite this we were motivated. Those judges wouldn't know what hit them. We stepped onto the massive stage for the 2nd time and I could practically seen  the adrenaline, waiting to be released. I took my place on the side of the stage, anxiously waiting for the first notes to play. Thankfully it didn't take long for the sounds of drums and electric guitars reached my ears. After this I became immersed in the dance, forgetting about the watching nation gathered in the stands, meters away. Step, together, twirl, swipe, swipe, lunge and and turn. I went through the moves in my head, cautiously performing the required dance steps. I then exited the stage with Sapphire and Luna for our next entry. I used my short break time to watch Jade and Scarlett. They must have been very uncomfortable. The rest of the troop, as monsters, had to slide around near them. It was a brave dance, but it worked. The song finished just after we reentered and we ran to find positions for Part 2. "Please Don't Stop The Music," Jade sang as she stood from her crouching position. She held a hand out in front of her like a stop sign. "Please don't stop the music," Luna and Lisa stood next to her, copying the same actions she had. "Please don't stop the music," I stood and clicked my fingers before bringing my hands to the side and beginning to clap. Sapphire, Luke, Nash and Scarlet copied my actions along with Jade. "Please don't stop the music." The final play of the phrase played and everyone else, including Luna and Lisa, clicked there fingers and then brought their hands to the side, clapping in time with me. It was an amazing setup, perfectly synchronized. We went through the rest of the song without fault. Soon enough it was time for Part 3.
Jade's POV:
I took my position on stage next to Lisa. As the first notes played, the curtain lifted to reveal the 7 of us girls. We began to walk, model style, to the front of the stage and back, continuously repeating the action. I then began the proper dance. Left, right, slide, turn, clap, clap. I ran the steps through my head as I did them. I then grabbed the spare microphone from off stage and began to sing the tune with Lisa. Our combined voices have off the perfect effect, we were pretty much copying the song it sounded that good. It was all over too quickly and we soon had to return to the villa. I was surprised to see that it was evening. Well then I guess it was time for bed. Or at least for most of the others. Luna, Silver, Luke and I would be up most of the night, practicing for tomorrow. We would make as good as possible and win this.