Dancing Is Of The Heart Here

Jake's POV:

These girls were pretty damn cute I had to admit but I couldn't help but get the feeling that the black haired chick was a bit of a female dog. If you know what I mean. I soon shrugged her off and went back to chatting to Reiki and the other 2 girls. Reiki was getting on well with the blondie Luna. The brunette though seemed to be way to alert for these circumstances. Her head would snap around every time she heard an unfamiliar sound. She also held a dagger in her belt which only I had noticed so far. I walked over to her. "Calm down Jade," I said. She just looked away and muttered 'you don't know anything.' I decided to leave her alone and soon it was her turn to audition.

Jade's POV:
I stepped silently into the wide rehearsal room where I would perform. Headmaster Drew was already there and smiled at me as I took my place in the room. "No.5 Jade Marvello," I said. Jade Fairy was the alias that I'd been using so that people thought I was Krystal's sister. "Song: I took a plane to Ibiza." The music played and as it reached my hearing I began to dance.
I took a plane to Ibiza
To show Avicii I was cool
Yeah well I finally got sober
Felt 10 years older but hmph
It was something to do
I'm living up in LA
I drive a sports car just to prove
I'm a real big balling
Cause I made a million dollars
And I spend it on girls and shoes
You don't wanna be hot like me
Never really know the world like me
You don't ever wanna
Step off the roller coaster
On the loco
You don't wanna ride the bus like this
Never knew who to trust like this
You don't wanna be
Stuck up on that stage singing
Oh I know
We're sad souls
Sad souls darling
Oh I know
We're sad souls
Sad Souls
The song finished and I also did. I turned to see the master congratulating me. "Tell me Jade," he said. "What was that dance about?" I explained to him that the dance was about a girl that danced for fun only and was really good. One day she entered a contest and began taking dance way too seriously in order to win. She wins and becomes the most famous dancer of the time. She then only takes dance seriously as to keep her position. Soon however she is replaced and cut from all companies. She sits in her studio and weeps. As she weeps she decides to dance and realizes how much better it makes her feel. She rekindles her love of dancing for fun and is happy for the rest of her life. As I finished the master spoke once more. "You have a good heart as well as talent Jade," he told me. "We could do with someone like you at Fairy Academy." I blushed a little at the praise then replied. "Yes sir," before exiting. I think I did enough, hopefully I'm not cut off just yet. Dancing is of the heart here after all. And the heart needs modesty and realism to be good.

Hey guys
2 chapters in 2 days
Yay!
Hope you guys check out The Fairies Tail too.
See you next time
Baii minna