Chapter 26

We are going to The Eastern Common Wealth today, we should be taking a spaceship there, I believe that Scarlet will be flying us. I am so excited! Scarlet seems to be excited too.
    But there is two things I'm not excited for picking out a dress, and going back to Luna. I miss Winter and Jacin of course but, I can't ever be stuck on that rock again after I've been here. After I've been on this wondrous farm smelling the flowers in the morning, waking up to a crowing rooster, and seeing all the stars at night.
      I can't be trapped up there again, I'll bring Cress, Winter and Jacin down with me. We can all live happily on Scarlet's farm, all one big family. I wish that could happen more than I wish to see the Emperor, how I wish I could stay here forever.
Scarlet and Michelle are picking out address for me at a local dress shop, so I'm here by myself. I can't wait until they come back, I have never tried on an Earthen gown and want to wear one (mostly because they're a lot simpler than dresses on Luna).
*a couple hours later*
"Hello, Se-Cinder. We're back! And I have the dresses." Michelle sung, Scarlet showed me hers, it was a beautiful red dress, that was shorter in the front and long in the back. I liked those kinds of dresses (they're easier to run in), then Michelle pulled out mine.
It was... Beautiful, it was simply a long white dress, it had no sleeves, but it had a beautiful sash to go with it, and the fabric felt so soft that I could sleep in it.
    "I thought you would like something simple, and if you don't like it we can return it." I shook my head, "It's perfect. Thank you for... for everything."
     The old woman smiled, "Oh, it's nothing. Now off you go to the ball." Scarlet and I said hugged Michelle, and off we went into the ship.