Chapter 7

Hey fellow lunaritics, I had a lot of fun with this chapter so I hope you like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter and I have been going to the same class every day, for almost a year.Each day we do something small.(like changing hair colors, changing their skin tone, and other simple things) I am always bored, it is too easy for me. I want to say this out loud but I don't know if Winter feels the same way, and I don't want to hurt her feelings. "Jacin!" Winter nearly screamed, "Hey Winter, hey Selene." Jacin replied. "Thank goodness you're here I was so bored." I said, even though I said I, I could tell Winter felt the same. "So... what do you want to do." Jacin said, "I want to play Dragon Attack!!!" Winter quickly replied, it was a game we made up. I was usually the dragon, Winter was usually the princess, And Jacin was always the guard. "Okay that sounds cool." I said not caring about what we play as long as we aren't doing anything. "Okay, I call Guard!!" Jacin said quickly, "I cal Dragon!!" I liked being the dragon, because he is free. "I'll be princess!!!" Winter said even though all the other positions were already taken so she would be the princess anyway. "Okay then, come on Winter on the bed." Just then both Winter and Jacin tackled me. "Hey that's against the rules!!" I said trying to get them off me. "We can't do that until you agree to come with us." Jacin stated, what were they doing? "Fine but please get off me."
"Yay!" Winter replied then got off me, as well as Jacin. We walked through several corridors until we came behind two giant doors. "Okay open them."