Chapter 23

Scarlet and I spent the rest of the day playing on the farm, of course it was a little hard to with the metal hand and legs but I managed.
Scarlet is really nice, and I think we're even friends now. My first Earthen friend, and she thinks that Prince Kaito is cute too. Of course I didn't admit to liking him, and I can't tell her that I'm Lunar, but when I can I'll tell her all about it.
I feel bad about lying to her, and I really hope she can forgive me. I'm sure she'll understand, I have to do what I have to do. Michelle says I won't be staying for long, because... The Eastern Common Wealth's Emperor has died. And lucky for us the Eastern Common Wealth Ball is coming up, that's when I'll go and tell Kaito about the sickness. Plus my birthday is in a month so I'll be able to rule Luna as soon as I'm revealed.
Scarlet will come with me of course, One because she is my friend, Two because at the very least she knows how to use a gun. Apparently we have to wear gowns, ugh. But maybe Earthen gowns are different.
"Good night sweeties, I'll see you tomorrow." Michelle says after we change into pajamas and brushed our teeth, instead of putting me in the bunker she fixes the couch so I can sleep there instead.
      I can't wait to Kaito again, of course he won't recognize me but just to see him would be, wonderful. To see him, and how he's changed and matured. I don't know what it is about him, but every time think of him I swoon.