Chapter 3

I'm scared. Winter never stopped crying that night, she was dragged out still crying. And all I did was watch, I couldn't do anything. I was to caught up in my emotions that I paid no attention to what was going on. We both witnessed something horrid last night, I realized that I never ever will have my family back. And poor Winter witnessed her dad's death. Her friend Jacin didn't come today to play, perhaps because of the funeral, or perhaps they were to afraid of the Queen. Maybe even both, either way he didn't come. Winter didn't play, all the while Levana had a gorgeous glamour made smile on her face. I had seen what Levana had done, I had seen her. She had hired the man to kill King Evert, but why? I don't understand, then I saw it on my portscreen the Eastern Commonwealth's Empress had died of the plague. She wants to be empress. Oh dear, she would ruin Earth if she is crowned Empress. Wait who is that little kid down there by the Emperor, I squeezed my port to my face to get a better look. "That is Prince Kaito." Someone said behind me but who? "Don't worry Princess it's me, up here." Oh it is only Sir. Aimery. "How do you do?" I asked politely not knowing what to say. "Why quite fine thank you. I am very sad about the death of the King though." Well at least he has feelings then. Not knowing what to say I ignored him. That little kid is kind of cute. Not, really cute but kind of.