Chapter 6

Hi! So, um at this point it is kind of obvious that Selene is getting older (she is 8 at this point) So either way I hope you enjoy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Ahh here we are, come in all of you." Me and Winter slowly walked into the unfamiliar room, why was she letting us come in here. And there were only a few things in the room, but somehow all I wanted to look at was the man. I knew he was using glamor, but I was still fascinated by the fact that he could change his appearance just mby thinking about it. It's magic, that was the only reason I could think of as to why we have it. Then I realized that they have been talking the whole time so I should probably listen. "Thank you for coming to teach them, I am very delighted that you were able to make it." Levana said to the man. "Well, it is an honor to serve the queen." The man replied. "Now why don't you tell these little ones what they will be doing." Levana seems eager, almost like it is something she wanted us to do. "Ah yes, oh course. As young princesses, you must learn to use your glamor. And that is why I'm here to tell you how to use your glamor, tada!" So this is what it's about, although I'm very excited I make sure I don't look it. "I'll leave I you to it then." And she left. "Okay, now as future queen of Luna I suppose you should go first Princess Selene." I suppose I will be a queen one day, but I don't want to be one. The thought of it makes me uncomfortable, but I replied "um... okay then, I suppose I will be queen and stuff..." I trailed off not really knowing what to say. " okay then go ahead and do something simple make that servant have green hair. Simple okay, go ahead." So I thought about it closed my eyes, and thought about it even harder. Harder... harder... "Excellent, you did it now let's have winter take a turn." So I opened my eyes to see but lost focus and the hair went back to normal, I knew that I would have to work on that but, not now because it was winters turn. " okay Winter make her hair blue" that guy said. Merely seconds passed, then the servants hair turned blue. "Excellent, okay your done bye!" He waved then shoved the door behind us. "That was weird." I stated quickly, "Yeah, it was."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS.
Thank you @lunarcyborgasian12 for being so supportive.