Chapter 9

I woke to a servant opening my door. "Time to get up Princess, it is your birthday." Her voice was soothing, and calm. It made me want to go back to bed,"Okay, you can leave my breakfast on the tray and I'll be down in a second." She nodded put the food on the tray then left. I chose a red dress with light pink flowers around the waist-Winter chose it though- it was okay, and there was only one problem. I hate dresses-not just dresses but gowns, skirts, or anything else that was fancy-. Later on the maid came in to do my hair, and then curled it a bit. So that it had a nice wave. Now it was time to go to the throne room, I never liked my birthday it reminded me that my mother was as cruel as Levana. Although I must admit it is very fun to get toys, or anything else from Earth. Oh, we're here. "Happy Birthday!" Shouts everyone who was inside the room. So I quickly put on my best smile, and said "Oh, my thank you! I'm so happy that you thought of me." The same response I say every year since I learned to talk. And now here comes all the Earthen leaders with all their priceless gifts. First of course is the Eastern Common Wealth leaders like they always do, "Hello Your highness, happy birthday." Emperor Rikan said, the same old thing, he probably got me some earrings, or necklace. "I have for you a flower, a peony to be exact. It is 7 years old, so it is 2 years younger than you. I thought you would like something simple from Earth." It was beautiful, a nice light shade of pink and about a foot tall. As soon as I took my eyes away from it I saw him the boy from my portscreen, who was next to the Emperor of The Eastern Common Wealth. I remember Aimery's words "That is Prince Kaito." Then I realize that he was looking back at me the whole time. "Umm... hi, happy birthday... your highness "Kaito stammered, I know for a fact that I'm blushing. So I smile and say "Thank you for coming I didn't think I would ever see an Earthen child, let alone the Prince of The Eastern Common Wealth." What's wrong with me that just sounded crazy, Levana not going to like this.
___________________________
Hello lunaritics, I made this one a little long I know, but I couldn't resist putting Kaider in there. And I know it's a bit unreasonable for Kai to go as a kid, but Kaider, Kaider... Oo, and don't forget the PEONY !!!