Chapter 17

Hey peeps! Extra long chapter because their meeting Cress! Heehee! Even though they're only meeting Cress, someone else is mentioned too.
___________________________The ship slowly lifted off, and Sybil said "Hurry it up I want to spend as little time as possible." Jacin nodded, "Yes Mistress." The ship moved faster I almost fell down. Winter and I have been hiding up on the luggage department the whole time. It is very uncomfortable, especially since Winter is squishing against me.
  I see something in the distance it is big and white. I recognize it as a satellite. Does she live there? More importantly by herself? Maybe, I shouldn't be worrying about her liking me, but me liking her.
  For all I know she could be crazy from being alone all those years. Then again, I can handle crazy.
  The ship comes to stop, Sybil sighs. "Ugh. Time to see the shell."  She walks out calmly. "Okay you guys can come down now." Jacin says,
"Oh, thank god it's so uncomfortable up there. Winter you need help."
  "I'm good thank you."
"Come on she won't be in there forever." The door opened Winter ran into another opened door. I run after her. "We made it!" Winter whispered, I bounce up and down to show I'm excited.
  I looked around in the room, and see computers lined on a desk, and tons of pictures of an Earthen. I took a look at the information.
Cadet  Carswell Thorne
    Current Age:19
     Born:May 22,
    Jailed For: Soap Revolution
   Description: Blue Eyes, Blonde                 Hair.
The door closed, I ran to the window to see our ship flying away. "Wait. We're stuck here!" Winter giggled, "I never told you how long."
"How long?"
  "A week."
     "A week!"
  She nodded. The door opened. A girl came in she was short, had very long blonde hair, blue eyes, a blue dress, and pail skin. She saw the information and it turned off, she smiled,"Sorry I wasn't expecting any visitors." Winter hugged her, I waved. "Hi my name's Selene, and I'm assuming your Crescent." She nodded.
"You can call me Cress."
"Okay Cress, Winter said you can get us off Luna, and onto Earth."
"Yeah, your so lucky. You get to go to Earth." She went to the computers and started typing like crazy.
"Yeah... I guess, so has your dad told you anything yet." She stopped typing and put her hands in her lap. "I haven't ever talked to my dad. I never have seen him."
Winter hugged the girl, she smiled. "Well, basically Selene will fake her death and head to Earth, where she will live for a while, and tell The Eastern Common Wealth's Emperor about the sickness. "
Cress looked shocked, "Fa-fake death. How are you going to fake a death."
"Um... we're not sure yet, but probably a fire."
She seemed unsure, so I said." Well it's not like Levana is going to actually try to find me." She looked as though she believed that but, she almost looked like she wanted to say something. "Could... would it be possible that you tell my dad I'm alive. He might not want to know, he might not remember me, but... it would just be nice to know." Winter smiled, "of course, that's what friends do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hee hee! Thorne, 😍. It wasn't that long, but it was pretty long but I felt it was pretty long.