Chapter 24- Two steps ahead

Tyler's pov

Tyler's pov.
My hands hang between my opened legs as I look at Alejandro who is slowly starting to wake up, his eyes blink open and he furrows his eyebrows then quickly looks up.

He growls at me showing his canines and I grin showing my fangs, "you know I just learned something," I stand and circle where he's sitting.

He stays silent, he looks straight ahead and I chuckle. He thinks he's so brave, I laugh out loud.

"Aren't you going to ask what I've learned?" I grin standing in front of him, he snarls at me.

"It's probably not important!" I throw my head back and laugh, my laughter stops as I look at him with a scowl.

"You're very... Scheming." I chuckle.

"What?" He asks in confusion, I sit down on the wooden chair and lean back against it propping my hands behind my head.

"I know your secret, your plan, everything." I whisper.

He smirks, "now what would my secret be?"

"Austin Mayon." His smile drops, "you stupid pup," I hiss, he growls at me.

"Don't call me that... Again. Now how did you find out about him? Oh, what about him? I forgot to ask," he sarcastically says.

In a second I'm in front of him, gripping his throat. "He's one of you, except none of us knew! My men had to do some... Research. I'm not sure what I plan to do to that pup but not anything good, it's your fault actually. You shouldn't of hidden one of your pack members from us, us vampires are older, smarter, wiser, stronger and faster. You were planning on getting them real close, then when she least excepts it. He will take her, but they went to high school together that's the thing... How would you know we were mates if I didn't even know myself?" His face turns red as he flails around widely.

I release him and stand back, he coughs and takes deep breaths. I smirk. "Bloody hell!" He croaks.

"Now tell me Alejandro."

"You're right. We were planning that, and she believes... That he actually likes her," he laughs and I growl. "Stupid. Stupid, humans. Well the thing is Tyler, I've known all along. I had to get my plan moving and quickly, I needed to always be one step ahead of you. So a witch helped me, she was very hesitant but with force she obliged. Wait a minute... Aren't the witches in debt to you or something like that?" He laughs, I growl. "Now right now, we are one step ahead of you. You might want to check on your precious Shae."

To that I smirk, "oh I have actually, men are watching her every move right now," his filthy smile drops of his face.

"W-what?"

"That's right you Italian buffoon, I was always two steps ahead of you," I laugh.

"How?" I shrug.

"That doesn't mater. Men, bring them in," I whisper knowing they can here me.

The doors slam open as my men hold 5 pack members hands behind their backs, including Austin...

Pretty boy, ha!

Alejandro's mouth opens and closes like a guppy, "some alpha you are. Aren't alphas supposed to make the best plans? Like not including me but most of you alphas suck," his pack members glare at me. "I didn't think Austin was an Italian name," I say with a smirk.

"It isn't," pretty boy butts in.

"Ah so you're a traitor, Alejandro dear... Who says that he wasn't betraying you the whole time?" We all look at Austin, the pack members have shock on their faces while us vampires have smirks.

"I wouldn't do that!" Austin shouts.

"Well you did it once, you can do it again," I shrug. "You didn't actually think that I would let you off that easy? Shae's mine. And she liked you so I needed to check you out, turns out you were meeting with your original alpha. You weren't going to take Shae for them," I point to Alejandro and his pack members. "You were going to take Shae for you and your alpha, let me guess... I killed someone?" I gasp for a dramatic effect.

"You killed my mum and our Luna."

"So is that one person or two?" I ask.

"One," I chuckle and look at Alejandro shaking my head.

"You... You actually believe that he would betray his own pack and father when he is going to be a future alpha?" I throw my head back laughing.

"How did you know?" Austin mumbles.

"Mate, I'm over a thousand years old. I'm not slow on things," he growls.

Marcus barges into the room gripping someone's arm, "Antonio?" Alejandro gasps.

"Tyler I found him sneaking around the border, werewolf's are probably more stupid than humans," he chuckles.

I smirk, "what's the pack gonna do without the alpha and beta?" I pout mockingly.

They all growl except Austin, "now I bet all of us are going to have so much fun!" I cheer.

No one will be getting my Shae. Not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not the next year, not the next century. Never.

Because she's mine.

~~

Wowwww, Austin's a werewolf! We kinda all expected that, didn't we?

Comment, vote, follow
Keely